LX5 Retail Price as of 12 Jan 2011

i ask from shop A & B for price for LX5.. their price is ard $50 diff.
the package is the same..

i'm wondering the body of t he camera got any version..? isit mayb the price cheaper sell older model while the higher price shop is seller newer model?

i ask from shop A & B for price for LX5.. their price is ard $50 diff.
the package is the same..

i'm wondering the body of t he camera got any version..? isit mayb the price cheaper sell older model while the higher price shop is seller newer model?

No such thing bah as newer model or older model.

All in all comparison, price is around the same.

No such thing bah as newer model or older model.

All in all comparison, price is around the same.

i make a mistake.. the price did not add in GST tat why it is cheaper.......

usually LCD protector cost how much?

i ask audio house.. it cost $749 incld extra batt and a tripod. but not sure what tripod they gib..

isit worth it?

i make a mistake.. the price did not add in GST tat why it is cheaper.......

usually LCD protector cost how much?

i ask audio house.. it cost $749 incld extra batt and a tripod. but not sure what tripod they gib..

isit worth it?
screen protector usually given tgt as freebie. Should be below $2 la, you know those cheapo 1. Tripod should be also cheapo but usable, don't expect a semi-pro long tripod. haha! usually they will give desk tripod.(short one)

$749 is too expensive, you wanted something affordable but the more you asked... seems like more expensive. Audiohouse doesn't seems to be the best choice for buying camera if you ask the bros here.

I rather you get from TK Foto or other stores with $640+ or less pricing and get a extra and a tripod yourself if you need it. There's no such thing as comparing price for lx5 and you found the cheapest price like $600. The price list are around $640 lol..

TK Foto selling it $639 with free screen protector, lumix case, auto lens cap and 8gb memory card. Sounds better isn't it?

Last edited:
screen protector usually given tgt as freebie. Should be below $2 la, you know those cheapo 1. Tripod should be also cheapo but usable, don't expect a semi-pro long tripod. haha! usually they will give desk tripod.(short one)

$749 is too expensive, you wanted something affordable but the more you asked... seems like more expensive. Audiohouse doesn't seems to be the best choice for buying camera if you ask the bros here.

I rather you get from TK Foto or other stores with $640+ or less pricing and get a extra and a tripod yourself if you need it. There's no such thing as comparing price for lx5 and you found the cheapest price like $600. The price list are around $640 lol..

TK Foto selling it $639 with free screen protector, lumix case, auto lens cap and 8gb memory card. Sounds better isn't it?

okloh.. den i dont get it from audiohouse. i did nt ask what type of tripod they r giving oso.

the $600 i found is nt yet incld gst.. i read the email den realised gst is nt incld..
mayb will go TK Foto buy........

thankyou~~

Oh no, cannot use oem battery? I got it as a free gift. I just recently charged it but only put it in the camera for a few mins then switched back to original.

Why must u wait 6 mths before buying spare?

Is the lumix case given now still the leather one? I got mine from Audio House in Dec at $749. The tripod is the mini type with bendable legs.

any recommended shops to buy LX5?since I met the worst seller "Berkins" who was offering me a LX3,but since I ask for pictures then he just silence like a dead,decided to get a brand new LX5 instead:bsmilie:

torrent said:
Oh no, cannot use oem battery? I got it as a free gift. I just recently charged it but only put it in the camera for a few mins then switched back to original.

Why must u wait 6 mths before buying spare?

Because 6 mths later, oem bat makers would be able to come up with a good working bat for LX5. And cheaper too. Oso your original bat does not die so fast.

L the shooter said:
any recommended shops to buy LX5?since I met the worst seller "Berkins" who was offering me a LX3,but since I ask for pictures then he just silence like a dead,decided to get a brand new LX5 instead:bsmilie:

Pls watch your words. Ur request for photos came on 17 feb afternoon, which was just 1.5 days ago. I was trying to find time to take the photos and send them. If u are expecting instantaneous response, I am really sorry to disappoint cos I have work and other commitments. No deal has been confirmed since the price was not even agreed upon, so I dont see what the fuss is about.

Pls watch your words. Ur request for photos came on 17 feb afternoon, which was just 1.5 days ago. I was trying to find time to take the photos and send them. If u are expecting instantaneous response, I am really sorry to disappoint cos I have work and other commitments. No deal has been confirmed since the price was not even agreed upon, so I dont see what the fuss is about.

whatever~just KEEP your skin and camera:bsmilie:

L the shooter said:

I will be reporting this as a "bad post" to the mods.

Pls think twice or thrice before u post something in future. This may be a forum where ppl can hide behind their nicks or avatar, but I believe basic netiquette is the rule.

Cheers

torrent said:
Is the lumix case given now still the leather one? I got mine from Audio House in Dec at $749. The tripod is the mini type with bendable legs.

Not anymore. Now Feb le... They gave me the hard Lumix case.

Common guys, play NICE.

It's still CNY mood.

Just keep each other updated, and see if the other party agrees. It only takes a moment to ask again, or to reply that there might be a delay of some sort.

:)

Do observe the forum rule.
Be Nice.
Offensive Posts remind for future reference.
No next time.

1. Be Nice and Be Civilised - abusing, name-calling, personal attacks on members and/or generally trying to stir up trouble will not be tolerated. Be kind to newbies as they may not know the general flow of the forums. Repeatedly violation of this rule will result in banishment.

5. Flaming / Personal Attacks - We will not tolerate abusive, malicious, personal attacks or self-promoting messages. Please refer to Rule #1. Repeated abuse will result in banishment.

6. Trolls - We will not tolerate anyone antagonising other forum members by posting potentially inflammatory messages. See Rule #1. Repeated abuse will result in banishment. Do not participate in a thread merely to criticize or mock the equipment choice of other forum members in the thread. Examples include Nikon shooters posting in Canon topic areas, Canon shooters posting in Nikon topic areas and anyone posting in any topic area where the result can serve only to insult and inflame regular participants in that topic area.

7. Harassment - Harassment of other forum members via Private Message, postings, emails or other means will result in immediate banishment and if serious enough, may be reported to the relevant authorities for their further investigation.

Can some advise me if the LX5 can accommodate a 32GB card? If not wats the max it can take. Tks.

i juz bought mine at TK Foto juz now. SLR Revolution is selling at $637 cash. While TK foto selling at $639 cash or credit card.