LX5 - Availability in Singapore & elsewhere

anyone seen the lx5 at comex? the one at lv3 didnt sell cameras

i know its not released yet but just trying my luck :p

Not a single Panny camera @ Comex... think they are not participating. :(

Well, I bet prices will be cheaper than that with dealers, and LX5 will be out in 2 weeks :D

Ya anyone saw ? suscribing to this thread ;p

Not a single Panny camera @ Comex... think they are not participating. :(

checked with them.
Apparently they are having the deals at all panasonic authorised dealers such as harvey.
but the comex will not carry cameras at all

Panasonic Singapore has not been participating in Comex. They have the Real Packed Deals going on, advertised on the papers, which is to extend the promotions to all dealers island wide so that consumers can get them without the hassle of squeezing.

Ya anyone saw ? suscribing to this thread ;p

Well, 2 ways to see LX5 today - there's LUMIX race girls who'd be parading alongside Viera 3D TV characters today. Viera 3D TV has this 8 TV characters contest which folks probably have already saw at Raffles (I really pity the astronaut).

The other way, which is already closed, is through the Clubsnap gathering where all the lens lineup of the system cameras for Panasonic and LX5 will be shared with folks for a walkabout =)

Just found out that previous post is "Mass Selling" post and already been removed, will do selling one by one next time :) PIE SEH PIE SEH

Its one of the hottest item, all sold out after I release the booking. Gotten my black unit already...just to share some infor here...NOT FOR SALE ya!!

Not sure if this is new to you, I got a GGS filter, 5 layer coating UV on my precious Leica DC Vario, will be getting LC1 cap to fit on (not sure yet), but hopefully i dont need to bring the stock lens cap...The filter stick on the vario lense with 3M material sticker...cons : it hides your "LEICA" :cry:

Was holding a white colour unit just now, its really CHIO!!! material like GF1 white, I still gotten black cuz i gonna get the 0.75 converter and LC1 cap, cant really match with white...quickly snap a photo with my iPhone..

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4132/4956330280_ca186e77c5_z.jpg

Not sure what is the package you gonna get in SG, i got a free 8GB card and a hard case (zippy with PVC leather material) with Lumix wording and of course the screen protector.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4088/4956330386_443ba9ca63_z.jpg

Last edited:
Will the cam be available any time soon next week? Enough cam to go around?
Need a new cam for excitement and inspiration.....

Just found out that previous post is "Mass Selling" post and already been removed, will do selling one by one next time :) PIE SEH PIE SEH

Its one of the hottest item, all sold out after I release the booking. Gotten my black unit already...just to share some infor here...NOT FOR SALE ya!!

Not sure if this is new to you, I got a GGS filter, 5 layer coating UV on my precious Leica DC Vario, will be getting LC1 cap to fit on (not sure yet), but hopefully i dont need to bring the stock lens cap...The filter stick on the vario lense with 3M material sticker...cons : it hides your "LEICA" :cry:

Was holding a white colour unit just now, its really CHIO!!! material like GF1 white, I still gotten black cuz i gonna get the 0.75 converter and LC1 cap, cant really match with white...quickly snap a photo with my iPhone..

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4132/4956330280_ca186e77c5_z.jpg

Not sure what is the package you gonna get in SG, i got a free 8GB card and a hard case (zippy with PVC leather material) with Lumix wording and of course the screen protector.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4088/4956330386_443ba9ca63_z.jpg

Hi, may I know how much did you pay for your lx5?

I'm sure they are but a not sure if the price will be the same as KL since I've checked the prices for nikon dslr in jb and it's way overpriced