LX5 - Availability in Singapore & elsewhere

On hindsight, isn't it clear that they were lying to me that they did not have the stock because 'Panasonic took back the cases from M S Colour because they were giving leather case instead'???

I'm glad I didn't get from M S after all, by virtue of such service.

It's probably just the sales person from MS Colour getting the wrong idea, that is now already being resolved.

And yes, Panasonic did not take back the cases. Unless I took back something which I didn't ;)

hoo yea, i finally gotten my dream LX5! got the black one as it seems more classic looking and lasting to the eye. tried to check out wormz777 at the food court but was apparently too late as it was 8.30pm already.

seems that TK Foto offers the best deal around. screen protector on top of all those mentioned in real packed deals. and hey, they charge the same for both black & white sets, unlike a certain shop which charges a premium of $50 for the white one.

hoo yea, i finally gotten my dream LX5! got the black one as it seems more classic looking and lasting to the eye. tried to check out wormz777 at the food court but was apparently too late as it was 8.30pm already.

Aiyo! I just missed you!

I left around 8.20pm with the rest as there was another waiting for me at City Hall and CCK.

Its ok :) I will be arranging these meetups weekly. Sure you can catch me one day :)

Aiyo! I just missed you!

I left around 8.20pm with the rest as there was another waiting for me at City Hall and CCK.

Its ok :) I will be arranging these meetups weekly. Sure you can catch me one day :)

Haha I entered T K just almost 8pm, and they were already half lowering shutters to signal they were closing.

No problem bro I'll check you out on any of the Thursdays if i'm keen. And after all I stay at teck whye only. ;)

Haha I entered T K just almost 8pm, and they were already half lowering shutters to signal they were closing.

No problem bro I'll check you out on any of the Thursdays if i'm keen. And after all I stay at teck whye only. ;)

Hi Guys,

Can you guys also let me know if there is one at CCK?
Very keen to check out what is available :)

Anyone know if you can buy extra Garskin skins? Where to buy from?

Anyone know if you can buy extra Garskin skins? Where to buy from?

Nope, not available anywhere in the market. Panasonic holds the exclusive rights to it for now and is keeping it only as premiums for cameras for now :)

Hey guys, just got my LX5 last week ! but busy with work the whole week havent gone down to register my warranty/redeem my other gifts. so wondering, will panasonic office be opened tml ?

the website states that it'll be opened till 2pm tml but not sure if the warranty/gifts portion will be opened as well ?

Hey guys, just got my LX5 last week ! but busy with work the whole week havent gone down to register my warranty/redeem my other gifts. so wondering, will panasonic office be opened tml ?

the website states that it'll be opened till 2pm tml but not sure if the warranty/gifts portion will be opened as well ?

Office is closed, redemption is open. Do go early though.

Office is closed, redemption is open. Do go early though.

so meaning can get the gifts, but cant do warranty ? Sorry but why advice to go early..?

so meaning can get the gifts, but cant do warranty ? Sorry but why advice to go early..?

Office and redemption are two separate departments. You can apply for warranty online for additional three months warranty:

http://onlinewarranty.panasonic.com.sg/

This is the first weekend for redemption, so there might be crowds appearing. No one can anticipate, so just head down early?

Office and redemption are two separate departments. You can apply for warranty online for additional three months warranty:

http://onlinewarranty.panasonic.com.sg/

This is the first weekend for redemption, so there might be crowds appearing. No one can anticipate, so just head down early?

I see, sorry just trying to get things clear out =) Thanks for the help ! Oh another thing, what do i need to bring down for the redemption, just the receipt ?

I see, sorry just trying to get things clear out =) Thanks for the help ! Oh another thing, what do i need to bring down for the redemption, just the receipt ?

The warranty card, filled in with your IC details, so that redemption can match the IC details with that of the card, plus your receipt/invoice ;)

The warranty card, filled in with your IC details, so that redemption can match the IC details with that of the card, plus your receipt/invoice ;)

Hehe, sorry if i somehow irritate you with my questions. alright i'll try and reach early tml thanks a lot ! :)

Hi all, I'm new here! This is my first post so pardon me for my noob questions.

I'm interested to get LX5 but the cheapest price that I found was $720, quoted from Cathay Photo Store @ Marina Square.

Apparently, I guess I can actually get LX 5 at $680 from Funan.
However, before making my trip down to Funan, I would like to know what factors should I look into when purchasing the camera, as this is my first time getting a digital camera on my own. I'm kinda worry of being "kenna chop".

Thanks in advance.

Hi all, I'm new here! This is my first post so pardon me for my noob questions.

I'm interested to get LX5 but the cheapest price that I found was $720, quoted from Cathay Photo Store @ Marina Square.

Apparently, I guess I can actually get LX 5 at $680 from Funan.
However, before making my trip down to Funan, I would like to know what factors should I look into when purchasing the camera, as this is my first time getting a digital camera on my own. I'm kinda worry of being "kenna chop".

Thanks in advance.
I got mine from TK Foto (1st floor of Funan Ctr beside Amigos restaurant). $680 by cash or card. Comes with screen protector/8GB SDHC/Lumix case. Other stuff redeem directly from Panasonic. This shop has good review so far. If kena chopped chopped...just post here :bsmilie:

Now selling US$416 @ Amazon

Went to Panasonic to redeem the stuff. Not much crowd.

Uber duper sad....
I bought my LX5 just a couple of days before the promo....
am I still eligible for the promo with the garskin and case etc?! :(

Thanks.