LX2's Journey in Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi wolfgang. I must say these photos of yours are absolutely breath-taking. I didn't know LX2 can produce such photos, being a noobie user myself.

Just a couple of questions:
1. How do you create the corner-shadow effect (not sure what to call it) in some of the shots?
2. On the horse-racing shot, could you post the exif data?

Thx heaps, and keep posting!

hhmm...this thread has quietened quite a bit ya? :dunno:

Am getting the LX2 prolly next week, will only post my pic in here if...that 's if my pics can make it. I'm a noob lah... know nothing about DC.:dunno:

Any suggestions what kinda accessories shld i get to compliment the cam? :think:

Am getting the LX2 prolly next week, will only post my pic in here if...that 's if my pics can make it. I'm a noob lah... know nothing about DC.:dunno:

Any suggestions what kinda accessories shld i get to compliment the cam? :think:

noone? :sweat:

Offhand, I do not think you need anything except maybe a spare battery? Otherwise, a 1 Gig Card would suffice unless you shoot raw.

Just post your pictures and dont worry too much of what comes your way. Take it in your stride. How else would you know what works or not? :) Most importantly, take pictures you like and you want to take. Be creative.

Meanwhile, just shoot and get yourself acquainted with your new camera. Learn it's quirks and strength. Share with us your point of view.

Have fun shooting! :)

Just post your pictures and dont worry too much of what comes your way. Take it in your stride. How else would you know what works or not? :) Most importantly, take pictures you like and you want to take. Be creative.

Meanwhile, just shoot and get yourself acquainted with your new camera. Learn it's quirks and strength. Share with us your point of view.

Have fun shooting! :)

well said, bro... :thumbsup: ;)

WG...thanks for the kind words man. In the first place i tawt i've asked a wrong question in your thread. kerkekr...

alright..will ask for a 1 GB card, but what kind of speed would you reckon?

many thanks in advance to all..

Picture_027ed.sized.jpg

isnt this in hunter?

with a nice big alfresco cafe just behind you?

inside houses the main hall for tasting, haggling and buying:)

WG...thanks for the kind words man. In the first place i tawt i've asked a wrong question in your thread. kerkekr...

alright..will ask for a 1 GB card, but what kind of speed would you reckon?

many thanks in advance to all..

Well, i do not really think speed is really a big issue but i will be the first to admit that i am not exactly the most knowledge-able regarding these matters.

I am using the free 1 gig card that came withthe camera and it seems to be working fine. :)

Wolfgang,

Thanks for the photos of Melbourne.

Where to buy the spare battery and the screen protector for the LX2.

TIA.

Wolfgang,

Thanks for the heads up. :)

I've just bought the screen protector from Alan Photo Sim Lim Square at $8. The brand is Keep and the description on the box is 2.8" for Casio PF-JP28.

Quote from Alan photo original Panasonic battery is $60.

I bought the Camera Devices battery CD-S005, 3.7V 1200mAH from Eastgear at $24.95.

HTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.