Looking for SLR body or lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien,

as others has suggested, maybe u wan to look at EOS500N?
This is my first slr, good.

2nd hand with kit lens should be ard 220-240SGD, but if u buy body alone should expect ard 160SGD, so if u spend 100 over to buy a 50/1.8 lens, it is a good combination for startup.

IMHO, 50mm lens is a good lens to start with, first of all it is prime, then with the 50mm u will tend to explore all different angles and positions, plus if u can take pictures comfortably with 50mm, u would produce better results using other focal length.
Just my 2 cents. :D

So 160+130=290SGD. Good setup, but a bit over ur budget.

Originally posted by binbeto

I think $580 is inclusive of the lens, $620 will get you a F80 body only.

Actually $580 was for the F65 kit. Remember, this was about a year ago.

Originally posted by xmax
it's called 35mm film because the length of each exposure is abt 35mm

As for how ppl come up with the various no for the len, i'm not too sure too.. maybe some expert can let me know too.

It's 35mm film because the width of the film is 35mm.

Various numbers? Eg. a 50mm lens means that the lens has a focal length of 50mm or 5cm.

i read the preview of eos 500N... hmmm doesnt sound like a sturdy cam i looking for haha (i am much of a running and outdoor persue type) hows the eos 60? ermmm my budget is like 400 to 500 also. oh i do not have a box. whats your recommendation? my only experience is with digital camera.... and kodak slr camera (cant remm e series) thats how i got hook... budget now ahhaha

oh Where is SEEDS? :D

PLAYmobil said:
i read the preview of eos 500N... hmmm doesnt sound like a sturdy cam i looking for haha (i am much of a running and outdoor persue type) hows the eos 60? ermmm my budget is like 400 to 500 also. oh i do not have a box. whats your recommendation? my only experience is with digital camera.... and kodak slr camera (cant remm e series) thats how i got hook... budget now ahhaha

oh Where is SEEDS? :D

sorry i am so new to this hahahaa
its a nikon cam with a kodak attachment to make it digital ahhaha

Status
Not open for further replies.