May 18, 2020
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Other

Short Description: SLR MAGIC APO HYPERPRIME 25/32/50/85MM T2.1 PL-MOUNT

Price (S$): 8000

Condition of Item(s): 10

Detailed Description:
Price Reduced: $8000, my loss your gain.
Image 5-7, shot on FS5MK2 (S35)
Image 8-9 shot on FX6 (FF)
Image 10 shot on A7S3 (FF)

(Image references is for preview purposes only, image capture directly through SmallHD so is not the final grade yet)

What’s Included?
- SLR Magic Hardcase
- SLR Magic Apochromatic HyperPrime T2.1 (PL) 25/32/50/85mm
- SLR Magic PL-EF Adaptor
- PL Assorted Shims 4 Sets
- Simmodlens Front Lens Cap

An underated kit, modernised housing with vintage characteristic that covers full frame sensor (tested on Mini LF). Wide open at T2.1 still retains center sharpness, no chromatic aberration and subtle unique rainbow flares.
Lens is shimmed, so ft reading is accurate for most camera but I have additional shim if required. Reference photos attached at the back.

Questions: Is there a differences between the HyperPrime and MicroPrime Apo series?

Even though SLR Magic claims that there is no noticeable differences as the Apo MicroPrime is the compact factor of the HyperPrime lineup. Based on my experience, there is really noticeable differences, the HyperPrime series has a more controllable yet organic flares in comparison and the sharpness between the both lineups Apo HyperPrime able to shoot fully wide open at T2.1 but as for Apo MicroPrime requires to stop down probably T3.5-T4 to get the sharpness right. Reason is simple, the price point you pay for is what you get.

It took me about a year to do comparison between different “budget” cine lens range and I settle down with this set but sadly I’m shifting funds for other equipments. My loss your gain.

Check out 'SLR Magic Apochromatic HyperPrime T2.1 (25/35/50/85mm) PL Mount Cine Lens', available at S$9,000 on #Carousell https://carousell.app.link/ivLZlU6mKHb

Name: D

Phone Number:

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• IMG_1565.jpeg
    IMG_1565.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1558.jpeg
    IMG_1558.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1557.jpeg