[longko] A Macro Passion a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

longko

Sep 7, 2006
Balestier
Went to the SGB on 13 June 07 to do some macro sharing with a fellow CSer. Managed to get some ok shots. Here are some of them.

IMGP0111copy.jpg

13 june 2007

Yay!

Must post more! +) Quite sure you'll have a fan club soon.

Went to buy the FA 35-70mm just now & tested it in AMK park with +10 Vivitar Macro adapter. This is a good sharp lens.:)

IMGP0311copy.jpg

14 June 07

Waiting for Equation to move makes me sleepy, so took out my camera & went downstairs to take some macros. This should be the catch of the day, since I'd yet to see this insect around my area yet:bsmilie:

imgp0372copyck4.jpg

18 Jun 07

Waiting for Equation to move makes me sleepy, so took out my camera & went downstairs to take some macros. This should be the catch of the day, since I'd yet to see this insect around my area yet:bsmilie:

imgp0372copyck4.jpg

18 Jun 07

Nice pic bro. Whats that by the way? :think:

Yet another boring day:bsmilie: To make it more interesting, what else can I do except macros;)

IMGP0416copy.jpg

"ARGHHhh! If only I can reach it!"

IMGP0412copy.jpg

21 Jun 2007

Yet other boring day. I really should consider getting a Sigma 180mm:think: See if Sapphire will give me next week:bsmilie:

Meet some nice bros at TPTP today. I tend to prefer black bg over bokeh, but butterflies fits better with bokeh...

IMGP0509copy.jpg

22 Jun 2007

Yet another boring day:bsmilie: To make it more interesting, what else can I do except macros;)

IMGP0416copy.jpg

Hey,I very like this photo,great work.

Hey,I very like this photo,great work.

Thanks.:D I took these bees for a guy in a UK forum. He loves bees, so this particular shot was titled "You scared me!!!":bsmilie:

Went on BC outing today & got this funny shot of an Autumn Leaf hiding behind a leaf:bsmilie:

IMGP0569copy.jpg

23 Jun 2007

Went back to TPTP on a lovely Sunday morning to work on brightening my bokeh background.:bsmilie:

Grass Demon
IMGP0650copy.jpg

24 Jun 2007

Went to KL Butterfly Park and found out they have more species of butterflies than Singapore Butterfly Park:confused:

IMGP0762copy.jpg

06 Jul 2007

When you need to go, you just have to let it out:bsmilie:

imgp0925copysc5.jpg

11 Jul 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.