LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is jus too bad that the players were all injured.

u can blame it on destiny.

but at 1-1 draw and pulling out torres and benayoun... sorry. i dun understand that. for me, the EPL has always been the main target but rafart's views definitely differ.
maybe i will be a bad manager but i agree with Rafa...

1-1...11-11 on the field...lyon game coming,also important...playing against fulham...on paper,our team is stronger than them...so why not subbed both Torres & Yossi?

I bet if we beat fulham last weekend & got Torres &/or Yossi injured,or if we lose against lyon,people will also complain why Rafa didnt sub both players...

people have a negative mindset towards Rafa...

:think: for me both the epl & CL as important...the epl is our bread & butter...cl is nothing without LFC...

well,i certainly didnt see u ask for Rafa sacking 2 seasons back? If Rafa has lost the confidence of the training room like u mentioned,its certainly not highlighted. Anyway,i still stand supporting the manager...he has showed me what he can do...just bcoz the team isnt doing well now doesnt make Rafa a bad manager.

sometimes people can criticise...but can they be constructive...can a new manager bring success? who? how long? can we wait? do we have the $$$ to rebuild the team? i'm not against Rafa sacking if its for the good of the team but as a LFC fan,i will be behind the team,manager & players...always...i dont support LFC during glory days...i'm with the team during stormy weather also...thats why i am a supporter...maybe someday if Oneill takes over,& LFC still played poorly,i'm backing him right till the end...

this type of thing is cumulative thing. the pressure and fault gets too much too deep and finally, i can no longer tahan.

2 seasons ago, i have already complained and questioned his decisions if u bother to go back and check the posts.

what can we do but criticise? what constructive comments? u think they will listen to us? even if we criticise, u think the board will listen to us?

but if they are really goin to take action against rafart, it also goes to show that they are tired and worried.

how can we continue to be blind to the fact that the team is playing lousier and lousier and part of it is due to the fact that the gaffer chose the team n tactics?

5 league defeat before november.

and out of KKJ cup and staring at exit from the Euro Cup.

facts don't lie. 20m GBP spent on a lame duck.

maybe i will be a bad manager but i agree with Rafa...

1-1...11-11 on the field...lyon game coming,also important...playing against fulham...on paper,our team is stronger than them...so why not subbed both Torres & Yossi?

I bet if we beat fulham last weekend & got Torres &/or Yossi injured,or if we lose against lyon,people will also complain why Rafa didnt sub both players...

people have a negative mindset towards Rafa...

:think: for me both the epl & CL as important...the epl is our bread & butter...cl is nothing without LFC...

good for u. glad u share the same vision as him. many good years ahead.

who are we judging right now? Are we appointing Whelen as the next manager?

Sammy Lee also tio sacked at Bolton, is he not good enough for the assistant manager? Not every player will become manager at the end of their careers, not all will excel.

Rafa also has a lot of CMI buangs against lowly teams this 2 seasons, you wanna start creating a list?

:sticktong
can create a list where LFC under Rafa beat top teams also? :think: compare stats with other LFC legandary managers...? please do so...:thumbsup:

at this rate we post, we will need another thread before the xpert11 kick off
:bsmilie:

On his departure from Anfield, Whelan became manager of Southend United and also worked with clubs in Greece such as Panionios and in Cyprus such as Apollon Limassol but most notably with Olympiakos Nicosia.

His greatest success as a manager, was with Panionios in 1999, when his team reached for first time the quarter finals of a European competition, the Cup Winners Cup, when they were eliminated by SS Lazio with 0–4 and 0–3. He now works on the after-dinner circuit and does a spot of punditry.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:
get whelan to manage LFC...:bsmilie:

can create a list where LFC under Rafa beat top teams also? :think: compare stats with other LFC legandary managers...? please do so...:thumbsup:

what is a top team???

sad thing is we are no longer a team that people fear

"This is Anfield" no longer strike fear in opposition players
:sweat:

yes he's a flop. and yes, i am a armchair critic.

but we are all not blind. we chose not to turn a blind-eye to the sorry state the club is in right now, from the brokeback cowboys to the hapless gaffer.

20m GBP is alot of $$ and just too bad, rafart has become mad and we mux somehow get rid of him if he fail to deliver.

too bad. its a cruel world.
what u've failed to do is suggest...

1) can a new manager create instant success?
2) can he be better than Rafa within 5-6 seasons?
3) will the owner give him $$$

i can accept criticism but let it be constructive...

i wont jump into a bandwagon just becoz theres a large followers...:think:

what is a top team???

sad thing is we are no longer a team that people fear

"This is Anfield" no longer strike fear in opposition players
:sweat:
so your question is? what is a top team? or are we a team others still fear? :bsmilie:

this type of thing is cumulative thing. the pressure and fault gets too much too deep and finally, i can no longer tahan.

2 seasons ago, i have already complained and questioned his decisions if u bother to go back and check the posts.

what can we do but criticise? what constructive comments? u think they will listen to us? even if we criticise, u think the board will listen to us?

but if they are really goin to take action against rafart, it also goes to show that they are tired and worried.

how can we continue to be blind to the fact that the team is playing lousier and lousier and part of it is due to the fact that the gaffer chose the team n tactics?

5 league defeat before november.

and out of KKJ cup and staring at exit from the Euro Cup.

facts don't lie. 20m GBP spent on a lame duck.
i remember arse were in this position last season...i didnt hear any of their supporter complaining...sad to see many LFC fans criticising the team when the team needs support the most...really sad...:sweat:

i saprok CC to be the next boss at Anfield.

:thumbsup:

i have this still to say...

i chose not to be blind to the atrocities that is now befalling on Anfield. Stand up all you TRUE LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB FANS!!! stand behind the team and support it despite the fact that our gaffer is a gonecase!
thats what supporters are for...to show support...thru thick or thin...:thumbsup:

unfortunately, the better record did not win us any league championship
i think if Kenny is the current manager,he wont will the epl also...

27 games more to play

9 points behind league leader

:)
yes we lost 5 games...but we've not drawn any...we just have to win more games...i'm sure manure & chelski will lose a few more games...as theres 27 more still to play...we just need to start a winning streak...:sweat:

so your question is? what is a top team? or are we a team others still fear? :bsmilie:

my questions? u said to compile a list of top teams that Rafa beat... so which kind of team is considered a "top team"?

other teams confirm no longer fear us :sweat:

my questions? u said to compile a list of top teams that Rafa beat... so which kind of team is considered a "top team"?

other teams confirm no longer fear us :sweat:
top 8 in epl & those in CL will do...

other teams fear us thats why they park bus infront of their goal...

top teams think they are better than us & dare to attack thats why they dont have good results against us...:think:

sarpork me !!!

my toilet bowl team thrashed last seaon's champion 3-1
I manager of the week at xpert11, with 4 players in the team of the week

:lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.