LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you said, Rush, Dalglish and Sammy Lee are still connected to the club, you expect them to openly criticise Rafa???
They are after all loyal servants and will definitely support the club through and through, so even if you put bro Cheesecake or the shaggy long fringe doggy in charge, they will still stand behind and support.

The other ex-players are still connected to the club in various other ways and they still support the club, but does not means they cannot criticise the manager or the way the club is run. Do you need to be a manager before you can criticise or comment?

Everyone is baffled by Rafa's selection and tactics, even though u can say he is trying to focus on CL but... this is way way beyond me.

Basket, the way you question Whelen... I think we can confirm you are Rafa in disguise
:bsmilie:

it is too plain for everyone to see, all the weird tactics and selections.

but mind u, we are not trying to convince bro rodz that rafart has lost it. bro rodz has his own opinion and we respect that. we do not question his opinion likewise, we expect that bro rodz will not question our opinion of rafart bendhisdick.

we form our own opinions based on the many litres of blood we vomited watching the Seven Suckers play under some weird 4-5-1 formation.

i think Whelan was a flop as a manager... if i remember correctly :bsmilie:

On his departure from Anfield, Whelan became manager of Southend United and also worked with clubs in Greece such as Panionios and in Cyprus such as Apollon Limassol but most notably with Olympiakos Nicosia.

His greatest success as a manager, was with Panionios in 1999, when his team reached for first time the quarter finals of a European competition, the Cup Winners Cup, when they were eliminated by SS Lazio with 0–4 and 0–3. He now works on the after-dinner circuit and does a spot of punditry.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

so sexciting!

im checking the net every now and then to see whether rafa has gone...

does anyone remember where manure was in the league table at this time last season ?

wah.. must be kuyt and lucas told you that!!! :bsmilie:

3-1 lost to fulham.. but don't forget how many of the players were injured..

sack Rafa and pay him 20mil? then where to find the money to hire the next manager? and how on earth will the next manager find the money to buy new players?

can't blame Rafa for saving Torres for Lyon's match.. it's in the champions league where all the money is!

it is jus too bad that the players were all injured.

u can blame it on destiny.

but at 1-1 draw and pulling out torres and benayoun... sorry. i dun understand that. for me, the EPL has always been the main target but rafart's views definitely differ.

does anyone remember where manure was in the league table at this time last season ?

i oni know they got cristina regina and this time last season, rafart bendhisdick is trying his darnest best to get rid of alonso and to sign a rubbish player in curry berry.

On his departure from Anfield, Whelan became manager of Southend United and also worked with clubs in Greece such as Panionios and in Cyprus such as Apollon Limassol but most notably with Olympiakos Nicosia.

His greatest success as a manager, was with Panionios in 1999, when his team reached for first time the quarter finals of a European competition, the Cup Winners Cup, when they were eliminated by SS Lazio with 0–4 and 0–3. He now works on the after-dinner circuit and does a spot of punditry.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

who are we judging right now? Are we appointing Whelen as the next manager?

Sammy Lee also tio sacked at Bolton, is he not good enough for the assistant manager? Not every player will become manager at the end of their careers, not all will excel.

Rafa also has a lot of CMI buangs against lowly teams this 2 seasons, you wanna start creating a list?

:sticktong

i think Whelan was a flop as a manager... if i remember correctly :bsmilie:

yes he's a flop. and yes, i am a armchair critic.

but we are all not blind. we chose not to turn a blind-eye to the sorry state the club is in right now, from the brokeback cowboys to the hapless gaffer.

20m GBP is alot of $$ and just too bad, rafart has become mad and we mux somehow get rid of him if he fail to deliver.

too bad. its a cruel world.

it's not Rafa's fault that there was a beachball at Sunderland, not his fault that 9 first team players were out injured for the fulham game, not his fault that Torres wasn't fully fit for the fulham game, not his fault that England played Stevie G in a inconsequential world cup qualifying match and injured his groin..

and don't forget that his record after 200 games is better than any of our past managers except for King kenny... and they are also better than fergie and wenger

i have this still to say...

i chose not to be blind to the atrocities that is now befalling on Anfield. Stand up all you TRUE LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB FANS!!! stand behind the team and support it despite the fact that our gaffer is a gonecase!

and don't forget that his record after 200 games is better than any of our past managers except for King kenny... and they are also better than fergie and wenger

unfortunately, the better record did not win us any league championship

it's not Rafa's fault that there was a beachball at Sunderland, not his fault that 9 first team players were out injured for the fulham game, not his fault that Torres wasn't fully fit for the fulham game, not his fault that England played Stevie G in a inconsequential world cup qualifying match and injured his groin..

it is destiny... written in the stars...

act of God. sorry zhapchit but sh|t happens.

maybe from now onwards, if rafart bendhisdick can somehow salvage our season by winning games after games like what SAF did in his early career in manCircle utd, then i'm sure we will all be happy for the club.

i have this still to say...

i chose not to be blind to the atrocities that is now befalling on Anfield. Stand up all you TRUE LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB FANS!!! stand behind the team and support it despite the fact that our gaffer is a gonecase!

all true LFC fans should be supporting the whole club.. bar the 2 owners, as we know they don't have any money to sign us better players ;(;(

i oni know that last season we gifted the EPL to mancircle utd by drawing easy fixtures at home, playing 4-5-1.

rafart's ability, no doubt abt it. but it is very clear that he has lost the confidence of the training room.

the next defeat will prove that. rafart has lost it.

by the way, i formed my own opinion of him since 2 seasons ago. the other LFC fans who shared the same view as me about rafart, it is just that, they have their own minds and they have watched the games and they formed their own conclusion.

i'm not surprised that we are the majority of the LFC fans who want rafart out. he is doing more harm to the team than he is bringing in good, now.

maybe some other fans will only be happy if we finish outside the top four and end up empty handed, in order to see the plain fact that is before our very eyes.

that, RAFART BENDHISDICK is no longer the man to lead us.
well,i certainly didnt see u ask for Rafa sacking 2 seasons back? If Rafa has lost the confidence of the training room like u mentioned,its certainly not highlighted. Anyway,i still stand supporting the manager...he has showed me what he can do...just bcoz the team isnt doing well now doesnt make Rafa a bad manager.

sometimes people can criticise...but can they be constructive...can a new manager bring success? who? how long? can we wait? do we have the $$$ to rebuild the team? i'm not against Rafa sacking if its for the good of the team but as a LFC fan,i will be behind the team,manager & players...always...i dont support LFC during glory days...i'm with the team during stormy weather also...thats why i am a supporter...maybe someday if Oneill takes over,& LFC still played poorly,i'm backing him right till the end...

all true LFC fans should be supporting the whole club.. bar the 2 owners, as we know they don't have any money to sign us better players ;(;(

:cool: You'll Never Walk Alone!

i still wish for the team to do well despite the fact that our gaffer is terok.

hopefully the team will pick itself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.