LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB(05) - You'll Never Walk Alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha, I agree. There is practically no defence from Laos, and their goalkeeper is totally lost. I wonder if the scoreline will be just as bad if the Laos coach never change their goalkeeper?

:think: really, it is kelong. the laos players dun even seem to try!
oh man!!!!! the defence is like tofu being thrown against a rock!!! :bsmilie:

:think: really, it is kelong. the laos players dun even seem to try!
oh man!!!!! the defence is like tofu being thrown against a rock!!! :bsmilie:

It really look like kelong isn't it. But I hope for Singapore sake it isn't so.

BTW, I think you should say the defence was like tofu trying to catch a falling rock:bsmilie:

It really look like kelong isn't it. But I hope for Singapore sake it isn't so.

BTW, I think you should say the defence was like tofu trying to catch a falling rock:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: equally disastrous!!

big game is on wed, against Indonesia.
com'on u LIONS!!!

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: equally disastrous!!

big game is on wed, against Indonesia.
com'on u LIONS!!!

:think: Might be a draw game?!

Better dun draw against chelski! grab 3 pts hor... at anfield lei...

So that Man U has the chance to pull further ahead, right?:nono:

:nono: So that u can catch up with us! dun tell me u like to smell their butt?:bsmilie:

Liverpool is the next club i support other then man u and I am ABC - Any thing But Chelsea!:bsmilie:

Haha...whatever it takes, so long as it is Liverpool at the top at the end of the season:sticktong Heh heh....:devil:

Will be waiting! ;p :bsmilie: :cheers:

SG vs Laos is 11-0? man.. SIngapore pools must have make a fortune on total goals....

Liverpool is the next club i support other then man u and I am ABC - Any thing But Chelsea!:bsmilie:

Wow!! Rare species indeed. I mean we seldom see a fan that support both Man U & Liverpool. Ha ha:bsmilie:

Alright then, :cheers: To both team :cheers:
Down with Chelski!!
(And Man U too....:sticktong )

You know there is a sudden buzz of people wanting to catch the Singapore vs Indonesia match tomorrow at the National Stadium. Guess all the goals have made people excited again.

Haaahahahaha.... think the goals is going to dry up soon!:bsmilie: dun expect more then 2 or 3 goals for the match!;p

You know there is a sudden buzz of people wanting to catch the Singapore vs Indonesia match tomorrow at the National Stadium. Guess all the goals have made people excited again.

:bsmilie: depends on how much spore is willing to offer to indo... ? :bsmilie:

So anybody wants to watch the match at the National Stadium tomorrow?

Well, not me:sticktong I think I'll just stay at home and watch the telecast.

Singapore draw 2-2 with Indonesia. Not a good match for Singapore. At least there was a much better crowd at the National Stadium. The end of the match was almost like watching a backstreet soccer match. Boots and elbows were coming in hard and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.