LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB(05) - You'll Never Walk Alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Singapore draw 2-2 with Indonesia. Not a good match for Singapore. At least there was a much better crowd at the National Stadium. The end of the match was almost like watching a backstreet soccer match. Boots and elbows were coming in hard and fast.

:bsmilie: yeah!!!!!! blood and GORE and KELONG by the Indonesian team! 12 players!!!! sack the referee ban the linesmen!!!!:thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

:bsmilie: yeah!!!!!! blood and GORE and KELONG by the Indonesian team! 12 players!!!! sack the referee ban the linesmen!!!!:thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

That was hilarious. Imagine head all bandaged up and still walk into the pitch. Just look at his shocked and surprise face when he realised he was already subsituted. The referee really lost control of the game in the end. Ending the match early was a relief to him. I thought the match would have warrant a much longer injury time.

That was hilarious. Imagine head all bandaged up and still walk into the pitch. Just look at his shocked and surprise face when he realised he was already subsituted. The referee really lost control of the game in the end. Ending the match early was a relief to him. I thought the match would have warrant a much longer injury time.

:bsmilie: tas true! i can't belif the linesman at the side where the bandaged warrior was screwed it up by allowing him back onto the pitch. pure disgrace.
overall, a good display by the Lions but to be honest, very crappy. could've lost the game!

and i hope to see a new RED S'pore jersey! with DESIGN!:thumbsup:

:bsmilie: tas true! i can't belif the linesman at the side where the bandaged warrior was screwed it up by allowing him back onto the pitch. pure disgrace.
overall, a good display by the Lions but to be honest, very crappy. could've lost the game!

and i hope to see a new RED S'pore jersey! with DESIGN!:thumbsup:

Got RED jersey arh? how is the design like? :think: should be for speacial games oni! tot we oni wear blue n white! We will be wearing white the next game!

:thumbsd: i want RED S'pore jersey! red and white seems more logical.

Blue?????? :dunno:

:think: Hmmm... How abt Gold jersey like the one Man u wore?

stick to the national colors bah... man utd... hahaha
how did they get into the picture for Spore?

indra raced past jaap staam to smack one home for the Lions!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That was a superb goal went for the match still prefer our Goal by Indra. Think he is the one n oni singaporean to score against big clubs! there are a few more but against who huh? Chelsea? Anyone remember?:confused:

i think indra scored against liverpool! BOO!!

Liverpool came to S'pore under Gerard Houllier and they played to a 2-0 win over the Lions.

i was at the match and screaming myself hoarse!!! LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!!

to think i was a huge Owen fan back then! yucks! :thumbsd:

Liverpool came to S'pore under Gerard Houllier and they played to a 2-0 win over the Lions.

i was at the match and screaming myself hoarse!!! LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!!

to think i was a huge Owen fan back then! yucks! :thumbsd:

Too bad I was oversea at that time ..... :cry:

So far I have only seen Tottenham at the National Stadium.

Yep. What about blue that can represent Singapore:dunno: Orchids?? Ha ha

that is... a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

they might be trying to see wat kinda reaction could be roused from the spore fans. of which, i'm sure they'll be very disappointed. most can't be bothered to do anything.

blue then blue lor, green then green lor, yellow then yellow lor

they gif wat, we take wat mentality rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

com'on Lions!!! even Sang Nila Utama saw a RED Lion when he first landed in Temasek!!!:thumbsup:

Too bad I was oversea at that time ..... :cry:

So far I have only seen Tottenham at the National Stadium.

i've watched all EPL teams that has come to our shores. even Nottingham Forest when Stuart Pearce was teh left back and Stan Collymore with bryan Roy as the strikeforce.

all except MANUTD for obvious reasons!! hehehe

i remember forking out S$50 for the Liveprool game, and i think i still have the ticket stub.
a lifelong dream come true for me. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.