LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB(05) - You'll Never Walk Alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dun look dwn on liverpool ! did rafa really say he lacks the foresight to spot talent??hm..he doesn't look like he will say sumtin like this

Actually, it was mentioned in the article that Rafa lacks the foresight, not that Rafa mentioned it himself. Sorry for the confusion, my bad. :confused:

straits time sports is pure rubbish to me at least. fronted mostly by anti-Liverpool writers.

i dun let such negative reports let me down. but losing another game 6-3 jus might make me throw down my tv. hahahaha
I did not take note who wrote that article, whether it was locally written or was it an overseas article (eg. from AP, or something like that).

I did not take note who wrote that article, whether it was locally written or was it an overseas article (eg. from AP, or something like that).

:think: mux be the local writers la.

it was at its worst when jeff low was the sports writer/editor. :thumbsd: :bsmilie:

finally... end up 2nd in league with Euro Cup will be nice. :bsmilie:

chelski down down down!!! :thumbsd:

on top of that, I hope to see :
- Essien own goal
- Shevchenko fight with Moaninio
- Lampard fight with Ballack

on top of that, I hope to see :
- Essien own goal
- Shevchenko fight with Moaninio
- Lampard fight with Ballack

:thumbsup: Table Ladder Chairs are on standby for their usage.

i would also love to see roman abramovich join in the fray to make it a 6 man tag team match.

and Alex Fergie Guest Referee. :bsmilie:

So glad we won! Was rushing back to try to catch a bit of match but too late. More importantly, how did we play?

:thumbsup: Table Ladder Chairs are on standby for their usage.

i would also love to see roman abramovich join in the fray to make it a 6 man tag team match.

and Alex Fergie Guest Referee. :bsmilie:

In that case, how can you forget Arsene Wenger as the special guest Annoucer and commentator for the match

If he leaves, it'd be sad. I hate Maureen but he is a great manager and did well to keep the giant egos in Chelsea under control for 2 seasons.
More importantly, I want him to be around as Chelsea manager when we clinch the league by beating Chelsea 3-0 at Stamford Bridge........His face would be priceless.....

Status
Not open for further replies.