LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB(05) - You'll Never Walk Alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bsmilie: young boys is a team from Argentina la. :bsmilie:

well i must admit a number of the arsenal young boys are quite tall...so big young boys? :bsmilie:

i think benitez has to go lah...no sense of strategy :p

well i must admit a number of the arsenal young boys are quite tall...so big young boys? :bsmilie:

Arsenal play wif 6 teenagers lei...:confused:

:bsmilie: its ok. he will stay on for more years to come.

losing and winning is part of living, more so in football. win and lose as a team. get over the set-back. even manutd was hammered 5-0 by mancity before and fergie went back home and buried his head in the pillows, so, who was to say that one can nvr recover from a major setback?

need to lay a foundation and work on it. no overnight results unlike a quick Photoshop masking!

com'on u REDS!!

:bsmilie: its ok. he will stay on for more years to come.

losing and winning is part of living, more so in football. win and lose as a team. get over the set-back. even manutd was hammered 5-0 by mancity before and fergie went back home and buried his head in the pillows, so, who was to say that one can nvr recover from a major setback?

need to lay a foundation and work on it. no overnight results unlike a quick Photoshop masking!

com'on u REDS!!

but hor...lay foundation damn long liao... :p

never mind lah , liverpool still got barcelona , dun mess around with liverpool when she is on form , 6 mins of madness once again from liverpool..
liverpool is a crazy team! when good is invincible , when lousy .. really cmi...

never mind lah , liverpool still got barcelona , dun mess around with liverpool when she is on form , 6 mins of madness once again from liverpool..
liverpool is a crazy team! when good is invincible , when lousy .. really cmi...

:thumbsup: spoken like a true fan.

bring on BARCA!! as long as they are not the gooners!! :bsmilie:

hei guys rafa is really a good coach , look at his achievements in valencia, so many trophies there , liverpool players are good but why after so many years ? y do they still dun have the teamwork that ars , man u and now chelsea have ? sometimes they cannot even cross properly , up to now i guess no one is really able to explain on that.. otherwise liverpool can seriously challenge for the title EPL already...

sigh..most liverpool fans want instant success.
yes i want the league title very badly.
i don't want man utd to overtake us as being the best english team ever.
but i am willing to wait...to give rafa more time...i believe we can be strong again.
ferguson took so many years before man utd won the league.
i don't want to be like blackburn win one season and that's it.
so be patient my fellow liverpool fans!

you'll never walk alone!

hei guys rafa is really a good coach , look at his achievements in valencia, so many trophies there , liverpool players are good but why after so many years ? y do they still dun have the teamwork that ars , man u and now chelsea have ? sometimes they cannot even cross properly , up to now i guess no one is really able to explain on that.. otherwise liverpool can seriously challenge for the title EPL already...

i think arsenal and man utd. the difference is their coach has been with them for more than 10 years.
arsene wenger and alex ferguson has instil a culture in the club.
they have also invested in youth.
if u look at the young arsenal side that beat us, every player is young but they are moulded to replace the first team in the respective position. do we have a young reserve team to eventually replace each player in each position??
look at man utd, they have been playing the same style of football for so many years.
same as arsenal.
chelsea is special case because of $$$ but i must admit mourinho bought good. he didn't go all out to buy galaticos.
what rafa is doing i believe is to follow wenger and ferguson...to build a team patiently.
we have one of the best managers in the world. if you ask any spanish football fans if they want rafa to be their team's manager..i don't think alot of them will say no.

i still strongly believe football is abt teamwork and not relying on shooting outside the penalty box

Anyone read todays report in ST Sports section on Rafa's comments that he is not given enough money to build the team? (given the fact that the only other clubs that have spent more than Liverpool are Man. Utd. & Chelsea. Even Arsenal have spent considerably less, according to the article). Rafa was also mentioned that he lacks the foresight to spot talent. The ones like Crouch, Bellamy, Kuyt, Pennant, etc. are only good for mid-table teams, the article also mentioned.
Then there is Dudek, blaming Rafa for not giving him enough playing time, hence his poor showing.
Also mentioned was the injury on Garcia, which Liverpool can ill afford at this juncture.

Haaiiizzz. After reading the article, felt so down. :confused:

Anyone read todays report in ST Sports section on Rafa's comments that he is not given enough money to build the team? (given the fact that the only other clubs that have spent more than Liverpool are Man. Utd. & Chelsea. Even Arsenal have spent considerably less, according to the article). Rafa was also mentioned that he lacks the foresight to spot talent. The ones like Crouch, Bellamy, Kuyt, Pennant, etc. are only good for mid-table teams, the article also mentioned.
Then there is Dudek, blaming Rafa for not giving him enough playing time, hence his poor showing.
Also mentioned was the injury on Garcia, which Liverpool can ill afford at this juncture.

Haaiiizzz. After reading the article, felt so down. :confused:

straits time sports is pure rubbish to me at least. fronted mostly by anti-Liverpool writers.

i dun let such negative reports let me down. but losing another game 6-3 jus might make me throw down my tv. hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.