LIAR SCAMMER artemis/bluefrog/ed is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha the login wrong account part is so stupid. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

This GWC is just giving CS a bad name and an insult to all photographers.

Banning his IP doesn't really help as he can alws get different BBOM or going to internet cafes to log in. And keeps on changing prepaid sim cards. Read in this thread that he even went as far as getting another person to answer his calls regarding photoshoots for him.

I think there is a distinct trend in his organised shoots. Models underpaid, shooters not getting what was advertised during the shoots etc.

Maybe the mods should screen the newly register organiser ? Can someone with his photo post it up here ? And should he return under the guise of another nick, and shooters or models experienced his stunts again, report here in a thread to alert other shooters ?

Last edited:
Who ever want to "Report Post" or comments about other members or shoot organizer, post with your "ORIGINAL NICK". DO NOT create new account just to post all this.

If you have the balls and guts to report, do it with your original nick.

We will be force to DELETE/REMOVE your New and Old nick if you do not stop such actions.

You are hereby given a last chance.

Good observation. :thumbsup:
Who ever want to "Report Post" or comments about other members or shoot organizer, post with your "ORIGINAL NICK". DO NOT create new account just to post all this.

We will be force to DELETE/REMOVE your New and Old nick if you do not stop such actions.

thanks TS for highlighting this...

Not a vested party in this thread.
Just want to share some humble thought of mine...:)

When a victim share the black sheep to this community,
that is to benefit everyone.
If we set a high bar for them to do that and they stop the feedback,
At the end of the day, its the community that lose out.

While I do agree clone should not be encourage/tolerated,
there are also people that have a genuine reason in not using their nick,
due to the repercussion that they have to face.
(got a colleague that complained about this boss, at the end, guess you know who got screwed?)
Of course, not all fall into this category...
Artemis, bluefrog...perhaps not, i dont know.

Go easy if needed, perhaps...Rgds

Not a vested party in this thread.
Just want to share some humble thought of mine...:)

When a victim share the black sheep to this community,
that is to benefit everyone.
If we set a high bar for them to do that and they stop the feedback,
At the end of the day, its the community that lose out.

While I do agree clone should not be encourage/tolerated,
there are also people that have a genuine reason in not using their nick,
due to the repercussion that they have to face.
(got a colleague that complained about this boss, at the end, guess you know who got screwed?)
Of course, not all fall into this category...
Artemis, bluefrog...perhaps not, i dont know.

Go easy if needed, perhaps...Rgds

i second that

if you are not willing to wear the outfit because you are uncomfortable, make it clear.. before, during and after.

a lot of clubsnap "models" sometimes just do things for the money, or as someone mentioned before, get dazzled by the camera.. they don't stop to think of the consequences of their actions earlier on , that might come back later. implied nudity, full nudity, skimpy outfits in hotel rooms.. these are possibly commonplace if you are indeed a professional model, and something you might have to get used to if you are going into it full time. but if they're doing this as a sideshow, then i'd urge them to stop and think - later on, when you find your real aimed mode of work.. can you handle the fact that your colleagues might have seen all of that? or rather, all of you.. or at least, they think they have seen you strutting in your underwear? something to think about.

What saddens me very much is that Club Snap becomes the "middle man" to all of these doings.

I detest bad minded photographers (and have gone a bit too far about it in the past :bsmilie:)

I also detest any model that tries to bring down a photographer for no reason but their own.

But........

What does cheese me off is that a good and helpfull site gets caught in the middle of it.

Yes, I did think that admins should step in and ban everybody known to be suspect; but I do now see that that is not going to stop it :cry:
Maybe "word of mouth" and pressure, from "decent photographers and models" will help bring this down :thumbsup:

I don't here of such problems here (maybe I am in the dark) ... but I don't think it would be tollerated by many photographers here (broken legs might be one of the issues :bsmilie:).

Cheers :)

if you are not willing to wear the outfit because you are uncomfortable, make it clear.. before, during and after.

a lot of clubsnap "models" sometimes just do things for the money, or as someone mentioned before, get dazzled by the camera.. they don't stop to think of the consequences of their actions earlier on , that might come back later. implied nudity, full nudity, skimpy outfits in hotel rooms.. these are possibly commonplace if you are indeed a professional model, and something you might have to get used to if you are going into it full time. but if they're doing this as a sideshow, then i'd urge them to stop and think - later on, when you find your real aimed mode of work.. can you handle the fact that your colleagues might have seen all of that? or rather, all of you.. or at least, they think they have seen you strutting in your underwear? something to think about.

i second this.

models themselves should also be clear, so should the photographers.

haiz.......got anything new.......?

This guy already got a bad name, so nothing much to say.

Most of the so call "model" are just looking for money and fame, thinking that it is just a simple pose pose job with cash and free green tea plus photo, also nothing to talk about.

My observation on Edwin is that most of the complaints came mostly from the female models and not the photographers. And the problem is not so much as Edwin is a serial liar, but more so that he is a stingy paymaster.

If one looks thru, his shoots are relatively "low costs" and tend to offer more "value" in terms of giving photographers more "hormone-laced" props (at the expense of the models). If he is more generous with his payouts to the models he could easily get away from all these.

My conclusion is that it takes two hands to clap. :think:

just realised the TS is only 16... quite naive and gullible at this age i will say?

but i guess she did wear that sailormoon outfit cos i saw her posted her photos in the service section.

just realised the TS is only 16... quite naive and gullible at this age i will say?

but i guess she did wear that sailormoon outfit cos i saw her posted her photos in the service section.

mayb it's a different shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.