LIAR SCAMMER artemis/bluefrog/ed is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
My observation on Edwin is that most of the complaints came mostly from the female models and not the photographers. And the problem is not so much as Edwin is a serial liar, but more so that he is a stingy paymaster.

If one looks thru, his shoots are relatively "low costs" and tend to offer more "value" in terms of giving photographers more "hormone-laced" props (at the expense of the models). If he is more generous with his payouts to the models he could easily get away from all these.

My conclusion is that it takes two hands to clap. :think:

Have personally talked to artemis a.k.a edwin many times at various locations and events...

To be honest (as bad a person he may/could be, because i don't know that much about him), he expressed interest and was looking to alternatives to improve the condition of his photoshoots.

He may just be another middle-aged man looking for more cash in troubled times, and could have had his mistakes.

Lets just leave it to the mods. :)

just realised the TS is only 16... quite naive and gullible at this age i will say?

but i guess she did wear that sailormoon outfit cos i saw her posted her photos in the service section.

That uniform in my shoot is done with another photographer and as you can see that uniform is not those sleazy uniform. And fyi it doesn't mean that 16 are navie and gulible? Whatever it is this post is put up to warn other models to be careful of this organiser. Afterall many people should had heard of alot of other nasty things he did to his other models too...

And its not about the money problem i'm unhappy about, its wasting my time, not gaining any experience or exposure at the end of the day that really upset me. Not everyone go for money or fame. Its about having fun and make full use of your time learning and gaining things you can never learnt from other people. And besides why do some models not willing to do shoots like nude or semi nude are because some are scare of this kind of photographers. Who hide themselves behind the computer saying that they are a photographer with this XXXXmodel DSLR or whatever you call and when they want to "discuss" the shoots, they ask you those stupid questions like "Do you have a bf?", " Do you guys do petting?" and some even ask you do you have a habit to masturbate? Hello, does this questions have to do with the shoot itself then? Mayb photog should also take note of this too. Its not that I want to pull the photographer's name down but i'm trying to help out the models and if i really want to do that, i would already report all the "photographers" to the police. I know that there are many good photographers over here but what pull down the reputation of the photographers are people who just want to meet models to have a free show. Take a look at Xiaxue's blog post then. The poor photographer became a scapegoat for all those dirty and sick photographers. I think there's no point saying anything else. Whatever i want to say is been said here and you guys can think about it with no offence. My part is just to share my unhappy experience to other models. That's all.;)

And its not about the money problem i'm unhappy about, its wasting my time, not gaining any experience or exposure at the end of the day that really upset me. Not everyone go for money or fame. Its about having fun and make full use of your time learning and gaining things you can never learnt from other people. And besides why do some models not willing to do shoots like nude or semi nude are because some are scare of this kind of photographers. Who hide themselves behind the computer saying that they are a photographer with this XXXXmodel DSLR or whatever you call and when they want to "discuss" the shoots, they ask you those stupid questions like "Do you have a bf?", " Do you guys do petting?" and some even ask you do you have a habit to masturbate? Hello, does this questions have to do with the shoot itself then? Mayb photog should also take note of this too. Its not that I want to pull the photographer's name down but i'm trying to help out the models and if i really want to do that, i would already report all the "photographers" to the police. I know that there are many good photographers over here but what pull down the reputation of the photographers are people who just want to meet models to have a free show. Take a look at Xiaxue's blog post then. The poor photographer became a scapegoat for all those dirty and sick photographers. I think there's no point saying anything else. Whatever i want to say is been said here and you guys can think about it with no offence. My part is just to share my unhappy experience to other models. That's all.;)

First of all....

The photographer by the name of ecperez allowed xiaxue to use his pics with his permission. I simply do not get or understand why he is a scapegoat in this manner.

Next, you are absolutely thinking clearly enough to say that there are sufficient decent photographers on clubsnap, but i don't think you should bring up isolated issues of another photographer who asks you sexually sensitive questions.

If you want to talk about it, please name the photographer in this thread.

I don't think I need to speak any further. Many others will demand you to name the culprit soon.

Who hide themselves behind the computer saying that they are a photographer with this XXXXmodel DSLR or whatever you call and when they want to "discuss" the shoots, they ask you those stupid questions like "Do you have a bf?", " Do you guys do petting?" and some even ask you do you have a habit to masturbate? Hello, does this questions have to do with the shoot itself then? Mayb photog should also take note of this too. Its not that I want to pull the photographer's name down but i'm trying to help out the models and if i really want to do that, i would already report all the "photographers" to the police.

you should, these are not photographers.

if you have the time and the interest, just find out more details, then expose them on clubsnap.

that will put an end to such behaviour.

I have been visiting this forum for over 5yrs and it is surely shocking that we have come to a stage where it lurks sex maniacs and deceitful individuals.

While it is a given package to have all kinds of eggs in a big basket, I certainly hope we can weed out the sore losers over time and give the community a breath of fresh air like yesteryears.

Edwin? We've his pics don't we? But I've no bone to pick with him... lol. I know the TS's intention or what lurks behind, but whatever. Ecperez is a great guy anyways, never even touch the models, when he's shooting.

Xiaxue? Oo... that's a touchy subject, esp if you're one that lives by the blog. But she used my pics too without asking me.. tsk tsk... I heck care. Poof

What saddens me very much is that Club Snap becomes the "middle man" to all of these doings.

I detest bad minded photographers (and have gone a bit too far about it in the past :bsmilie:)

I also detest any model that tries to bring down a photographer for no reason but their own.

But........

What does cheese me off is that a good and helpfull site gets caught in the middle of it.

Yes, I did think that admins should step in and ban everybody known to be suspect; but I do now see that that is not going to stop it :cry:
Maybe "word of mouth" and pressure, from "decent photographers and models" will help bring this down :thumbsup:

I don't here of such problems here (maybe I am in the dark) ... but I don't think it would be tollerated by many photographers here (broken legs might be one of the issues :bsmilie:).

Cheers :)

that's what i think too.

If anyone has been following other forums in the region (Asia) you'll realise that they have largely overtaken us by their quality of photos on display in their forums, genuine and focused discussions on photography without the sleaze and capitalism. :)

I have been visiting this forum for over 5yrs and it is surely shocking that we have come to a stage where it lurks sex maniacs and deceitful individuals.

While it is a given package to have all kinds of eggs in a big basket, I certainly hope we can weed out the sore losers over time and give the community a breath of fresh air like yesteryears.
newbitmapimagesr.png

;p

That uniform in my shoot is done with another photographer and as you can see that uniform is not those sleazy uniform. And fyi it doesn't mean that 16 are navie and gulible? Whatever it is this post is put up to warn other models to be careful of this organiser. Afterall many people should had heard of alot of other nasty things he did to his other models too...

well naive, gullible and even immature can applies to most 16 years old or even older ppl or anyone/

if you have heard bad stories about this organiser and yet you still go ahead, and also seems you had bad experience with this organiser prior to this incident. aren't you naive or gullible?

the way how you react/handle during the photoshot also tells how matured you are.

16 year olds are definitely inexperienced and incapable to handle difficult situations when such incidents happens which is why clubsnap dun encourage models below 17 to participate in photoshoot outs.

:)

anyway u are still very young, should focus on your studies instead of thinking of modeling. Be it interest or for income (there is many other ways to earn money other then modeling). Cos frankly speaking gals your age are easier to take advantage of then older models with lotsa experience.

Last edited:
Let's Make Fun Of Him. Sign Up For the shoot then go there wrack him..haha

joking

Why not we sign up for your outings and go "Wrack" you. Not joking. :D

U only wrack people with reasons.

If i did nothing wrong , and u wrack me , why should i scared?

I call police , sue you , i win the case.. you go changi there get free clothings , food and wracking by ahbeng inside..

I know you are also a shoots organiser , wants to support bluefrog . but did i say i am going to wrack you? surrephoto?

i am sure those models here who was perviously "offended" by him , also want to wrack him!

Last edited:

I call police , sue you , i win the case.. you go changi there get free clothings , food and wracking by ahbeng inside..

I know you are also a shoots organiser , wants to support bluefrog . but did i say i am going to wrack you? surrephoto?

i am sure those models here who was perviously "offended" by him , also want to wrack him!

I'm so scared... hahaha....

I have no reason to support bluefrog/artemis/ed. Just so you know an organiser's most important posession is his integrity and popularity and i'm not encouraging the accused acts of edwin.

LOL..well said. :thumbsup:

Bro he refers to your outings, not my shoots. ;)

You think so easy to sue ppl..and maybe u over rated our police to handle such case. and ppl are too busy these days to go ard and find fault with others. there are more important things to do in life than to go and find fault.

Surrephoto is not supporting bullfrog but is just that to go to a photoshoot and find trouble or ''fun''??? i don't think ppl appreciate this kind of attitude.

if i din forget,u were the one inspired to go to SPF during NS and even wanted to go and see a court hearing right? and now you are talking abt whacking ppl?

Status
Not open for further replies.