LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw...14m is in our bank now...hahaha.....we can wait and see whether we need reinforcement during Jan transfer window. Loss at Anfield of course is very bad..Hope the team learn their weakness and the manager had found a way to turn the team around.

hmmm, i just hope that the next round will see a drastic improvement on performance from our side,... :thumbsup:

Go LIVERPOOL~~ GO!!!

Is there any particular pub for Liverpudian to hang around when there is a live telecast of EPL match ?

wong_se said:
Is there any particular pub for Liverpudian to hang around when there is a live telecast of EPL match ?

2 that i know of

Penny Black at Boat Quay near Macdonalds. ( http://www.eastofanfield.com )

Touchwood pub at the official SG fan club at maxwell near the old police station... ( http://www.liverpoolfanclub.org.sg )

We played like rubbish, pure and simple. Forget the defence, the problem was we couldn't string two passes together. Gerrard aside (bless his cotton socks and all things Scouse), Pongolle was the best player and he was on only 20 min max. I was talking to a couple of snappers at Old Trafford this evening and we all thought the same thing... we all sent about 6-8 pictures and that was probably 4-6 pictures more than that game was worth shooting Liverpool attack.

wong_se said:
3 seasons ago..we have McAllister, now we have Hamann...a game reader.

Err... we've had Hamann for the last three years?

Btw...14m is in our bank now...

Hmm, interesting information (and good news if true!) Where did you find this out from? Mentally I've got the idea that we must be skint... we've spent £14m, £6m, £10m, recouped £8m. Net that's a £22m deficit. Would be great if we still had £14m lying around tho!

Cash In

CL 14m
Owen 8m
Murphy 2.5m
Hesky 6.25m

Total = 30.7m

Cash Out

Cisse 14m
Josemi 2m
Alonso 10.5m
Garcia 6m

Total = 32.5m

Net cash out is 1.8m..not bad is not is ??

And Everton is trying to buy Traore for 1m. Then the cash out is even less than 1m.

Good point, forgot about Heskey and Murphy. And I see you counted the £14m for the Champions League... but when you do the sums though, we're in net deficit so I wouldn't really say it's in the bank is it?

I just called up StarHub and they have confirmed that this weekend's EPL matches will not be televised.

I PAY AND I DON'T GET TO WATCH!!!!???? What's up with STARHUB?? Guess we need an alternative service provider!! :dunno:

Another solution, watch it live :)

I'll try and get pics here then, we'll see. Depends on what kind of a day they have. And I have!

dextorian said:
I just called up StarHub and they have confirmed that this weekend's EPL matches will not be televised.

I PAY AND I DON'T GET TO WATCH!!!!???? What's up with STARHUB?? Guess we need an alternative service provider!! :dunno:

huh?!?!

no 'live' matches?!?! wat's this??? i only subscribed to the sports programmes(Read:SOCCER ONLY, EPL 'LIVE' ONLY!!) purely for the EPL 'Live' matches! oh man...

to me, i felt very much short-changed!!! :thumbsd:
wat am i to do this SAT?!?!

Jed, you mean fly all the way to the REEBOK Stadium on sunday and watch the match? You have a private jet or what? Can I come with you? Dinner on me lah...... :bigeyes:

Cheesecake, why dont you do all of us a favour, call STARHUB and screw the hell out of them!! Tell them to pay EPL whatever amount they demanded and so we can watch our matches LIVE!!! I am very pissed about this thing. If I am not wrong, we have the same problem last year too.

dextorian said:
Jed, you mean fly all the way to the REEBOK Stadium on sunday and watch the match? You have a private jet or what? Can I come with you? Dinner on me lah...... :bigeyes:

Cheesecake, why dont you do all of us a favour, call STARHUB and screw the hell out of them!! Tell them to pay EPL whatever amount they demanded and so we can watch our matches LIVE!!! I am very pissed about this thing. If I am not wrong, we have the same problem last year too.

Jed's in UK

Liverpool is in the same group with Deportivo La Coruna, AS Monaco and Olympiakos. Not an easy group.

It will also be interesting to see Porto and Chelski in the same group. :bsmilie:

The scums and arsenal have easier groups.

Who are the scums?? hehehe....

Sorry Jed, now I know you are in UK. Ever watched a "live" match? How is it? Share with us your experience, PLEASEEEEE.........

dextorian said:

i don;t have t do it.
the NEWPAPER will do it for us all.

jus buy a copy and read it, maybe tomorrow's issue.
we are all equally deprived!

Cheesecake said:
the NEWPAPER will do it for us all.

jus buy a copy and read it, maybe tomorrow's issue.

Good for them!

I subscribed Starhub for the soccer too. I practically never watch the rest of the channels. What's up with them!!?? I think they should really settle this issue, pay EPL whatever money they want, and show us the matches THIS WEEKEND!!!!

Bolton vs Liverpool prediction: 1:3 Cisse or Baros Hattrick.

:lovegrin: You will never walk alone...

i wish i was there :(
can watch a pool game live at anfield

Jed said:
Another solution, watch it live :)

I'll try and get pics here then, we'll see. Depends on what kind of a day they have. And I have!

Status
Not open for further replies.