Let the legs do the talking! – Amber and Cheryl {24feb 9-12nn}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erhm... just to clarify. There are already 9 photographers and need 7 more for the next model to appear. That means either

16 photogs (min) to 3 models - average 5/6 photogs per model (reasonable)
or
15 photogs (max) to 2 models - average 7/8 photogs per model (seems a bit too crowded)

I may sign up for the 1st case but not the 2nd. Cheers.

Erhm... just to clarify. There are already 9 photographers and need 7 more for the next model to appear. That means either

16 photogs (min) to 3 models - average 5/6 photogs per model (reasonable)
or
15 photogs (max) to 2 models - average 7/8 photogs per model (seems a bit too crowded)

I may sign up for the 1st case but not the 2nd. Cheers.

:) it's not "seems", it's REALLY very crowded- but that's if your assumption is true. however, as mentioned, the max is 6:1 model. i understand the overcrowdedness as i'm a model myself. hence, by friday, if i don't get enough photographers for the 3rd model to appear, but its more than 12 photographers, i will kindly ask the remaining photographers to opt out. they can choose whether their payment can be used for another shoot, or to be transferred back to them. afterall, im not here to cheat anyone of their hard-earned money. :D

thanks for voicing out your worries! hope my explanation's fine w you. and if it does, sign up now! ;) hahahaha.

Ups, in the meanwhile. :heart:

Cheryl's cute!!

Why put so many particulars but never the age?!?!?! =X

LOL

:) it's not "seems", it's REALLY very crowded- but that's if your assumption is true. however, as mentioned, the max is 6:1 model. i understand the overcrowdedness as i'm a model myself. hence, by friday, if i don't get enough photographers for the 3rd model to appear, but its more than 12 photographers, i will kindly ask the remaining photographers to opt out. they can choose whether their payment can be used for another shoot, or to be transferred back to them. afterall, im not here to cheat anyone of their hard-earned money. :D

thanks for voicing out your worries! hope my explanation's fine w you. and if it does, sign up now! ;) hahahaha.

Ups, in the meanwhile. :heart:
Hi, don't use the word "cheat", sounds too serious lah. :)

Anyway, I am in and with another friend. Will pm you my details.

Cheryl's cute!!

Why put so many particulars but never the age?!?!?! =X

LOL

HAHAAHA. ohi, this is not a matchmaking agency can? ;p

Anyway, ngrick, hahaha oops, i didnt mean that, although the word does seem to have a negative connotation. :)

upz for organsier

thanks!

last call to those who wanna join! please do not hesitate, as currently, our mystery model still does not have enough support to appear! just afew more! :)

those who PM-ed me but have not confirmed if they're going, reply me by tonight okie!

thanks!

last call to those who wanna join! please do not hesitate, as currently, our mystery model still does not have enough support to appear! just afew more! :)

those who PM-ed me but have not confirmed if they're going, reply me by tonight okie!

THANKS FOR THE EXCELLENT RESPONSE! next 2 shoots are up! PM me for reservation now!

Afternoon,

Enjoyed the shoot today and UpZzz for Pling.
Hope to see the outcome of my photos, so anyone kind enough to send me the photos at : amberying@gmail.com

Thanks.;)

Regards!
amber

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves despite the hot and humid weather.

:):cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.