<Launch> Olympus m.Zuiko Digital 7-14 F2.8 & Fisheye 8mm F1.8 PRO

Got a copy too. Have yet to use it.

Great! :) Anyone got the Fisheye? I haven't found time to post a review on it. Maybe soon. Had a short time with it as well. Superb IQ from this lens too

Great! :) Anyone got the Fisheye? I haven't found time to post a review on it. Maybe soon. Had a short time with it as well. Superb IQ from this lens too

Yes, the salesman showed me the photos he took using the fisheye. Really lau nua at F1.8 ...

only ryankhoo got it so far? post more shots and poison please :)

Both me & my wife are not good photographers leh ... wait post oredi become wet blanket instead of poison, how ? :bsmilie:

Unedited, took one at Canton Paradise ...

Yes, the salesman showed me the photos he took using the fisheye. Really lau nua at F1.8 ...

Here's one with Fisheye at F1.8 & F4 :)

F1.8 with star trail, EM5II both jpeg files simple processing done with Lightroom, both no sharpening done. Some blown highlights though as LR5.7 can't read Raw files yet

F4 pre wedding shot :)

Last edited:
Wow! That pre wedding shot is visually satisfying~ [emoji7]

No live Composite used, right ? Exif file says "2". So duration is just the shutter speed of 2 secs ? No live composite stacking ?

And no ND filter used, right ?

Thank you ...

F4 pre wedding shot :)

No live Composite used, right ? Exif file says "2". So duration is just the shutter speed of 2 secs ? No live composite stacking ?

And no ND filter used, right ?

Thank you ...

No, else she would have been "headless" ;p

More pics Ryankhoo... :)

I just posted some in the Live Composite thread (still a newbie in Live Composite so better not post here else Olympus will later blame me for their poor sales ... :bsmilie:) ...

Cheers

Anyone knows what is the official price of the 7-14mm by Olympus Singapore store?