<Launch> Olympus m.Zuiko Digital 7-14 F2.8 & Fisheye 8mm F1.8 PRO

Anyone owns the 8mm fisheye? Any sample images?

Thank you RyanKhoo. I am still polishing my skill of this lens.

You're welcome, bro.

I note that you have changed the settings from F22 to F2.8.

So, the picture is taken with F2.8 ?

Thank you

Anyone owns the 8mm fisheye? Any sample images?

Have a couple to share
At F1.8, 13sec, live composite jpeg shot.

At F4. ISO100. 2sec. on tripod, jpeg shot.

You're welcome, bro. I note that you have changed the settings from F22 to F2.8. So, the picture is taken with F2.8 ? Thank you
Yes typo error. I was unaware till I saw my post and mouthed "****.."
Ha ha

7-14mm with Oly EM5 MarkII 7mm F6.3 1/125s

Can anyone share where's the place to get7-14 f2.8? In terms of pricing and the present price now. Thanks

Can anyone share where's the place to get7-14 f2.8? In terms of pricing and the present price now. Thanks
Just goto any camera shop in Funan or CP ... if no stock, make a reservation ...

Hi guys, I will be in Singapore next week but only one day. Where I can buy 7-14 and what is the actual price? In EU still unavailable.

Wys&#322;ane z mojego SM-T525 przy u&#380;yciu Tapatalka

Hi guys, I will be in Singapore next week but only one day. Where I can buy 7-14 and what is the actual price? In EU still unavailable.

Wys&#322;ane z mojego SM-T525 przy u&#380;yciu Tapatalka

I went to one of the shops with an Italian gentleman a couple of days back, I think the price quoted was 1.6k plus, let's round off to 1.7k and they don't have stock, most shops don't, I don't think you'll be able to get it when you're here either

I went to one of the shops with an Italian gentleman a couple of days back, I think the price quoted was 1.6k plus, let's round off to 1.7k and they don't have stock, most shops don't, I don't think you'll be able to get it when you're here either
Thanks. In KL is too only in preorder? I will be there 3 days.

Thanks. In KL is too only in preorder? I will be there 3 days.

That I'm not sure, KL is too far for anyone to travel to casually check, if it's in JB, I can probably cross the border today to check, but it's likely that there's still a shortage all over the world.

Olympus M.Zuiko 7-14mm F2.8 PRO Lens Review

I finished my review to the Olympus 7-14 pro lens from a hobby photographer with a passion for architecture, city and night scapes. Attached you can ownload full resolution image samples to judge the image quality by your own.

http://moelbar.com/olympus-m-zuiko-7...o-lens-review/

PB140387.jpg

PB140321.jpg

PB140163.jpg

PB140428.jpg

PB150707.jpg

Drop a comment on the blog if you need further information.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I've been using the lens at skate parks quite a lot. If you're still interested, I have a blog entry about it, with a few samples: http://nobuyukishouldknowbetter.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-olympus-8mm-f18-fisheye-arrived.html

View attachment 10022View attachment 10023View attachment 10024

Thanks bousozoku. I actually bought the lens already but have not really put it to the test. Hope to use it on my next trip.

Thanks for sharing your review.

Thanks bousozoku. I actually bought the lens already but have not really put it to the test. Hope to use it on my next trip.

Thanks for sharing your review.

I'm glad you've got it. Since I photograph at skate parks, it's requested a lot but as you know, you have to be really close (it's really wide) and at a sharp vertical angle to get the pronounced effect.

how's the Oly 7-14 PRO lens flare compared to the Pana 7-14? I have the Pana and the flare is quite irritating even shooting at night. too prone to flares..... thinking of switching to oly....

how's the Oly 7-14 PRO lens flare compared to the Pana 7-14? I have the Pana and the flare is quite irritating even shooting at night. too prone to flares..... thinking of switching to oly....

Less prone, and the flares are better controlled, it's still there though. Can check out the review done last year here