Ladies' nite: only for those below 35y.o.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot understand some the comments that have been made. I do not reckon anyone here owns the entertainment outlet in question. I am sure if you did, then you will be equally fastidious in doing your market segmentation as well as the targeting of the niche market you want to attract.

Some of you speak like you have had the experience of running a nightspot and yet what you spew only reflect otherwise. Yes, this is kopi-tiam but can we at least have some degree of sense and/or logic in place while trying to impress upon the rest the very obvious lack of knowledge that is so obvious?

:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Another intersting experience by another clubber published in Today.

---------------
Want free entry? Look like a lady
Female customer tells of her humiliating experience on Ladies' Night

Letter from Jo-Ann Bok

I HAVE been a fan of St James Power Station since it first opened last year. I bring business partners and friends from overseas there and we have always had a good time.
This was not the case, however, when I visited the club on May 9, which happened to be its Ladies' Night.
I was going there to celebrate a friend's birthday, and had a table booked in my name. When I reached the entrance of the club — dressed in a business shirt, casual pants, leather shoes and jockey cap — I showed my IC to the bouncer as proof of my age. To my astonishment, he looked at me and said, "Ma'am, I can let you in but you would have to pay the cover charge."
I was taken aback as I knew it was Ladies' Night and I was therefore entitled free entry. I checked with the bouncer, and he replied: "Sorry, ma'am, from what I understand, you must look like a lady and dress like a lady before I can allow you to go in for Ladies' Night without paying cover charge."
I was peeved and asked him if there was really such a rule. I felt utterly embarrassed, humiliated and insulted. In the end, I managed to enter the club from another entrance without any hassle.
Angry at the way I was treated, I spoke to a club manager and he told me that the club reserved the right to reject or refuse entry to any customer.
I am not challenging the club's rights. All I wanted was an explanation on why I was refused entry on Ladies' Night even though I am female. Again, the answer I got was, "It's at the club's discretion. I cannot give you any explanation now."
If the club's rules for Ladies' Night is that one has to look and dress like a lady, then they should call it "Look-like-a-lady night", and allow men who dress like ladies to enter the club for free.
I would like an explanation from the club for the experience I went through.

----------------------

Like I said, the Ladies Night is just to attract eye candy for male customers :) More and more restrictions are popping up.

The next thing they will filter based on looks, how big your boobs are, how much leg you show etc etc :).

from another perspective, y would ladies put up w/ any establishment tt may put them in an humiliating situation?

oso, wad kind of service standard is such pubs setting?

Yes, I heard this MILF all the time but no one seems to wanting to tell me

no one dare to mentioned it? heh..okay it is actually a crude remark and refer to older women.

MILF - Mothers I love to F***. That is the category they use to describe women who already bear children who have not lost their before body form to child birth.

If you do a search it can lead to site that feature woman who are already married and mothers...and well...about late 30s or 50s but still sexy enough to be called hotties and well...you know the rest lah...and if you don't you should not be reading this thread! heheh

no one dare to mentioned it? heh..okay it is actually a crude remark and refer to older women.

MILF - Mothers I love to F***. That is the category they use to describe women who already bear children who have not lost their before body form to child birth.

If you do a search it can lead to site that feature woman who are already married and mothers...and well...about late 30s or 50s but still sexy enough to be called hotties and well...you know the rest lah...and if you don't you should not be reading this thread! heheh

sorry, wad is a pub again?

Status
Not open for further replies.