Ladies' nite: only for those below 35y.o.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot understand some the comments that have been made. I do not reckon anyone here owns the entertainment outlet in question. I am sure if you did, then you will be equally fastidious in doing your market segmentation as well as the targeting of the niche market you want to attract.

Some of you speak like you have had the experience of running a nightspot and yet what you spew only reflect otherwise. Yes, this is kopi-tiam but can we at least have some degree of sense and/or logic in place while trying to impress upon the rest the very obvious lack of knowledge that is so obvious?

Are you speaking as a moderator?

I cannot understand some the comments that have been made. I do not reckon anyone here owns the entertainment outlet in question. I am sure if you did, then you will be equally fastidious in doing your market segmentation as well as the targeting of the niche market you want to attract.

Some of you speak like you have had the experience of running a nightspot and yet what you spew only reflect otherwise. Yes, this is kopi-tiam but can we at least have some degree of sense and/or logic in place while trying to impress upon the rest the very obvious lack of knowledge that is so obvious?

If you are not moderating, can I suggest that you get another nick, so that when you are contributing as a member, you won't sound like your are policing? A moderator is supposed to regulate the flow of views, and come in only when it gets out of hand. There's nothing more damaging to a forum than a over-zealous moderator.

You see... if people do not dare to speak their minds out of fear, then they will hold back. Then the discussions won't be so lively anymore.

mmm y leh? mature ladies are more sexy and demure wat, got a air of mystery & desire that u cant find in young girls.... they are much better than the young and punkish girls..

MILF :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

Seriously, free drinks is a privilege, not an entitlement, so what's there to get worked up about ? If this place cannot, go elsewhere lor. Ladies Night is not about chivalry and all that nonsense, it's about $ and ¢.

If you are not moderating, can I suggest that you get another nick, so that when you are contributing as a member, you won't sound like your are policing? A moderator is supposed to regulate the flow of views, and come in only when it gets out of hand. There's nothing more damaging to a forum than a over-zealous moderator.

You see... if people do not dare to speak their minds out of fear, then they will hold back. Then the discussions won't be so lively anymore.

I am not a big fan of having multiple accounts. If you wish to make this an issue, then i suggest we do this via PM. I have no wish to discuss this further with you here.

I am not a big fan of having multiple accounts. If you wish to make this an issue, then i suggest we do this via PM. I have no wish to discuss this further with you here.

You're the boss... no issue. I'm just thought it would be better if you could make it clear if you are posting your views, or regulating. Quite different.

Can someone tell me what does MILF stand for? Hear it all the time, but I have no idea what it means... :dunno:

I was informed to read this thread due to your comments.

This is my stand : Clone Nicks are always a taboo in CS. And if my mods/SUs need to create a different nick in order to participate in discussion from a personal view point, then it basically means we are restricting their freedom of speech.

I think the issue here is when does a CS member know if the appointed Moderator is commenting as a moderator (thus representing CS stand) or just voicing out his own personal view.

I have advised all Mods that they signed off with
1) Forum Moderator at the signature when posting as a moderator
or
2) "Just my personal comment" when posting their own opinions.

That should give CSers a good idea which hat they are wearing when posting replies in threads.

Once again thanks for your comments, its a valid concern and I thank you for highlighting it.

Can someone tell me what does MILF stand for? Hear it all the time, but I have no idea what it means... :dunno:

Yes, I heard this MILF all the time but no one seems to wanting to tell me

Auntie LotusFairy is more than 35 years old....siao liaooo!!!:bheart:

hi, i don't run a nightspot, but i hope i can still talk about what i think of a club's policy ;)
just like food critics, movie critics and... other sorts of critics. anyway.

in the article, it says that they went to a few other clubs, and if i'm not wrong, most of the other clubs gave the older lady her free drink. so it seems that even among those who do run nightclubs, this particular method of market segmentation isn't necessarily practiced.

so naive as it may sound, i feel that even businesses have a choice in the way they handle their operations, promotions, customer relations etc. and in this case, i personally dislike the choice this club has chosen to make.

hope this post does not fall in the category of so obviously ignorant posts that are so obvious

hope this post does not fall in the category of so obviously ignorant posts that are so obvious

Don't worry. Just speak your mind. We are open minded people... at least most of us are. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.