Just some questions...Any kind bros to help me out?

Hey bros out there, newbie here and i have a few questions.

1) How do i take care of my lens? (cleaning, storing, etc)
2) Is it advisable to bring my D90 to the beach? I'm just afraid that sand might invade the holy sensor...:bsmilie:
3) I don't have a dry cabinet yet, so how do i actually store my D90 now?
4) What basic accessories do i actually need?

I think that's all for now?
(I own a D90 with kit lens 18-105mm) =)

Put it in the fridge~!

HAHA! U serious?!:bsmilie:

Of cos not..... Might as well put it in the microwave.... at least u get to see sparks before you destroy the camera... :bsmilie:

You might want to consider using the Jack Neo recommendation, got 4 star energy ticks leh!

hope you treat it as a joke..any spillage in the fridge will make you regret believing everything you read...

Put in zipper bag then put in fridge laaa... :angel:

Do not worry too much. As time goes by, you wun care too much. A filter will do you good for covering the lense. Now, I can't bother anyway.

Also, use the blower to blow off the dirt before using the cloth. For changing of lens on beach, turn ur body against the wind and change. If you do not have 2nd lens, try to use the blower instead of using the cloth. If not, bring home and do the clean up. use Ps to clean the spot dot appear on the image.

forgot to mention to put filter on your lens. ;)

Oh boy, now you opened another can of worm :bsmilie: Some of us don't believe in filters.

Bookworm is asking for kind bros to help him out.
Not asking for naughty bros :bsmilie:
I guess that's what you get when you ask a common question

yes, better not change lens while at the beach
keep in the bag while not using (at the beach)

A drybox is recommended if you seldom use your camera

LOL bro. I am pretty much noti by nature. LOL :bsmilie:

Also to add on, the finer the sand, the more careful you want to be.

Of cos not..... Might as well put it in the microwave.... at least u get to see sparks before you destroy the camera... :bsmilie:

You might want to consider using the Jack Neo recommendation, got 4 star energy ticks leh!

HAHAHA! I had my fair share of sparkles. :)

Oh boy, now you opened another can of worm :bsmilie: Some of us don't believe in filters.

I do I do. LOL! Hmm.. actually I'm deciding on a uv filter... maybe a polarizing filter next time..

LOL bro. I am pretty much noti by nature. LOL :bsmilie:

Also to add on, the finer the sand, the more careful you want to be.

Yes Bro :devil:!

HAHAHA! I had my fair share of sparkles. :)

I do I do. LOL! Hmm.. actually I'm deciding on a uv filter... maybe a polarizing filter next time..

Yes Bro :devil:!

Why polarizing filter? How about ND filters? Not to mentioned all the special filters available....

End of the day, buy only when you know you need, not when you think you want. Filters ain't cheap, you know?

Why polarizing filter? How about ND filters? Not to mentioned all the special filters available....
End of the day, buy only when you know you need, not when you think you want. Filters ain't cheap, you know?

Hmm.. because i'll be heading to taiwan soon.. so i suppose they'll come in handy?
Yeah, they're freaking ex. I'm still torn between a normal VS better quality uv filter. :dunno: