Jingapore-Dreams of a Catholic High Schoolboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here we are again, keep it simple guys. from what i see, main OT is between averal and mattlock so they can do whatever it is in private. the rest of us, just focus on the image. please! :)

joho the drama over liao la...
you're too late! ;p

Brilliant :thumbsup:

Like this better than the ACS one.

YOU ARE A GENIUS !!! love the shot .. something that i've always wanted to do when i was in sch .. but hell .. boy's sch .. always very by the book.. lolx ..

Cheers ~!

"wa lao eh"

This is really nice :thumbups:

every detail and effort are put into one single frame. kudos to u man.

Im really curious, the school is okay that this shoot can happen in their classroom without much persuation? How did u do the cleanup? :D

Can you do a Dreams of a neighbourhood sec schoolboy? The neighbourhood schoolboy using a baseball bat bashing the boys from ACS, VS, RI etc..:bsmilie:

Can you do a Dreams of a neighbourhood sec schoolboy? The neighbourhood schoolboy using a baseball bat bashing the boys from ACS, VS, RI etc..:bsmilie:

neighbourhood schoolboy care about AC, VS, RI one meh?
dunno man my catholic high school memories were pretty ghetto and ah bengish...

bookmarked!

nice shot!

Well done, bro....simply out of the box thinking.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I was from CHS Malaysia...If only we could do that in class...
Solid Pictar....
We Demand M0ar!!!

Wow? How did you clean up after you were done? The whole place must've been sticky!!!

maddness .. :bsmilie:
the girls are models ?

0.o

so while the ri, acs, vs boys were dreaming about girls

you were dreaming of beating boys up.. :sweat::sweat:

thank you for never failing to enlighten me :bsmilie:

Outstanding ! :bsmilie:

Always enjoyed all your shots ! :thumbsup:

2 words: Instant Classic :thumbsup::thumbsup:

"wa lao eh"

This is really nice :thumbups:

every detail and effort are put into one single frame. kudos to u man.

Im really curious, the school is okay that this shoot can happen in their classroom without much persuation? How did u do the cleanup? :D

I had contacts
we cleaned up after, diet coke is not sticky, it's like water. I was soaked in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.