Jingapore-Dreams of a Catholic High Schoolboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part is Mattlock shares my taste in girl schools, maybe except Nanyang. I quite like NY, which produces simple-minded, hardworking and honest girls generally, who will treat their bfs/husbands well. I'll get rid of the CHIJ one, since I don't know many IJ girls..

you just like armpits ;p

No doubt to you. No MCP to the rest of the world.

Come to think of it, there are many sec. school girls out there whose imaginations and fantasies would make even Mattlock blush! So does that make them FCPs?

actually I thought that the dream of some CHIJ girls was to bag an ACS boy.
or was it to be the first female president, I get confused sometimes.

Anyway I never met many nanyang girls although I have a vivid memory of being in bus 66 and going past the old SMU campus and there was a tall gorgeous NY netball player...
I remember there were some gorgeous NY girls, definitely. but ACS boys and NY girls never really mixed.
my next experience with one was a fat rude lesbian who called herself EthanHawke online, so that destroyed any hope I had for NY girls

Last edited:

Sssshhhhh! How dare you even hint that girls may have fantasies about boys until they're, oh, about 99 years old? You'll get someone all worked up again!

my next experience with one was a fat rude lesbian who called herself EthanHawke online, so that destroyed any hope I had for NY girls

Why were you trying to chat with Ethan Hawke?

Anyway I never met many nanyang girls although I have a vivid memory of being in bus 66 and going past the old SMU campus and there was a tall gorgeous NY netball player...
I remember there were some gorgeous NY girls, definitely. but ACS boys and NY girls never really mixed.

Can you do one of me with UWC girls?

HAHAHHAHAHA. IRC! How about "Alamak Chat"?

Last edited:
Nice one dude... :thumbsup:

I am sorry, i already taken out my comments.. you are a little slow updates.

The dreams of an acs school boy is considered MCP no doubt, but i personally like the dreams of a catholic high school boy shoot it is very well done.

Hey, I really dont understand why one would even bother to disclose such hang ups in public. Yes, yes, you have a dislike of ACS boys and have really strange inkling of what we are like. Well, bravo to you but do you have to come in and crap on both threads?
Thats the problem with this whole web 2.0 thing, it just lets approx. 32 million unwanted opinions get heard..
Mattlock, kudos to you. Took a look at the work on your site, and this latest one is really good. Like others, am curious as to how long it took for you folks to clean up the place, and also how on earth you managed to talk the school into letting you into the gates with such a concept anyway..

Only Raffles guys have the right to hate ACS guys. There is a real rivalry that all the other boys' schools are excluded from.

Why would a CHIJ girl want to bag a ACS boy ??

Why would a CHIJ girl want to bag a ACS boy ??

Eh, why not? Despite premature hair loss, some of us are still damn attractive okay.
Alright, i'll quit making you all throw up

matt...both shoots were done in the old acjs premise weren't they? if so no wonder la, no need to clean up since the place is going to get torn down anyway

matt...both shoots were done in the old acjs premise weren't they? if so no wonder la, no need to clean up since the place is going to get torn down anyway

??? Torn down ??? Alamak... now than I know.

People don't seem to realise that diet coke doesn't attract ants. There's no sugar in it, just disgusting aspartame. Ants are gourmet foodies.

The best part is Mattlock shares my taste in girl schools, maybe except Nanyang. I quite like NY, which produces simple-minded, hardworking and honest girls generally, who will treat their bfs/husbands well. I'll get rid of the CHIJ one, since I don't know many IJ girls..

Oyyyy, what simple-minded? :kok:

ok here we are again, keep it simple guys. from what i see, main OT is between averal and mattlock so they can do whatever it is in private. the rest of us, just focus on the image. please! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.