Jingapore-Dreams of a Catholic High Schoolboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattlock

Feb 28, 2004
www.superhyperreal.com
this one's a very rough edit, specially for Averal, since her words of encouragement made me very excited
In all truth my favourite schools are RGS, RJC and SCGS, but then I needed one more school to add in so I thought CHIJ would be more iconic.
Although CHIJ girls and CHS boys aren't bad together.

jingapore13.jpg

Last edited:
This is a CHS classroom?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I simply like the 2 posters on the wall. You made my day!

Awesome!! :D

did u guys clean up after? :devil::sweatsm:

This is a classic...and I hope you did not have to clean up after.

Its well balanced, well lit and daring to the point of being something very different from the usual shots posted.

Great stuff :)

Any chance Coke-Cola might like your shot?

:eek::bigeyes: WOW! Great shot! love it. Especially since i was from Cat high:sweatsm:

I really empathise with whoever that had to clean up thereafter!

how many takes did this take to get it right? and is this an endorsement for coke? Dave Chappelle strikes again! :bsmilie:

Oh my... IJ girls :bigeyes:

Lovely splish splash you got there. I can see a very happy jing quek sitting in the middle :)

nice. how did u do the water droplets? digitally edited right?

A classic in a making.........:thumbsup:

Averal to try to P*SS Jing more..........gives him more inspiration..........:thumbsup:

Did you use a MENTOS for the COKE spray effect?

Last edited:
Just a minor point... why RGS and RJC girls? kinda the same except for age differences of like 1-2 years isnt it? :p why no MGS!?

On the photo... the coke effect on the screen (i assume a plastic or glass screen is used) is not very good..

Just a minor point... why RGS and RJC girls? kinda the same except for age differences of like 1-2 years isnt it? :p why no MGS!?

On the photo... the coke effect on the screen (i assume a plastic or glass screen is used) is not very good..

uh...there's no screen.
the coke kinda spurted forward and that's how it looks like actually. I haven't decided how much spurt I want to leave in the final version of this image, but I figured I will make it really really messy just for the hell of it.
I did a composite of a few pieces but it's quite obvious it's not cleaned up yet, it'll take abit of time to do the actual piece properly
but I thought that my dear CSers should get to see it first...heh

yes I did the Mentoes and Coke thing. it helps the spurt, but I only use about 3 mentoes per bottle.
Also, all the bottles were actually Diet Coke but I changed the labels because I am not a big fan of Diet Coke (I was a Coke addict...)

Just little details.

Last edited:
here's a closeup of the portraits on the wall, I'm quite proud of this one (I spent $70 just to custom make the frames)
jingapore11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.