[Jerrick] Occasional Long Exposure Shots

Nice sunset capture

Thank you :)

Inspired by macaroni to shoot here. Tried to find a new composition but I think this was still the best. Quite a rushed shoot but blue hour wasn't that great today.

Beautyful World

14589972937_cca22b7b5c_c.jpg

4 shots blended for car trails​

Last edited:
Thank you :)

Inspired by macaroni to shoot here. Tried to find a new composition but I think this was still the best. Quite a rushed shoot but blue hour wasn't that great today.

Beautyful World

4 shots blended for car trails​

Nice one man, way better than my feeble attempt. :)

Nice one man, way better than my feeble attempt. :)

Thanks macaroni! Your locations and compositions are always the best :)

These few days kept raining. Sunset and blue hour weren't that great. Didn't bring panorama kit so took handheld since lens isn't wide enough. Not the best will probably come back again.

City Trails

14783844694_58b856f1c8_c.jpg

2 images merged in PS​

Wanted to take together with the stones but unfortunately there were under water today. Should be due to the rain in the morning. Will return another time as I feel the stones really create a better foreground.

Bishan Blues

14833168281_b2809922e9_c.jpg

Wanted to take together with the stones but unfortunately there were under water today. Should be due to the rain in the morning. Will return another time as I feel the stones really create a better foreground.

Bishan Blues

Nice angle and composition, so this was a sunset or sunrise? #63 nice angle and nice capture of smooth flow of traffic.

Nice angle and composition, so this was a sunset or sunrise? #63 nice angle and nice capture of smooth flow of traffic.

Thank you SilverPine for your kind comments! It was sunset but I think the rain before caused the rise in water level thus the stones can't be seen. Not sure though :confused:

Path to Home

14820684326_37af9dc61d_c.jpg

Thank you SilverPine for your kind comments! It was sunset but I think the rain before caused the rise in water level thus the stones can't be seen. Not sure though :confused:

Path to Home

Nice reflection of the sunset, I will try to locate this place at Bishan Park. What will be the closest car park to this place, thank you in advance. :)

Hmm I'm not sure as I took bus from bishan mrt. I think there might be car park at one of the nearby HDB blocks. It's quite easy to locate the place IMO, can even see them when taking the train :)

Hmm I'm not sure as I took bus from bishan mrt. I think there might be car park at one of the nearby HDB blocks. It's quite easy to locate the place IMO, can even see them when taking the train :)

Thanks for the info, will search the place next time, the bridge should not be too difficult to find.

Good job with #65 and 66 :thumbsup:

Thank you richie for your kind comments!

Thanks for the info, will search the place next time, the bridge should not be too difficult to find.

No problems! It's quite easy to find!

Very gloomy sunset today (can't even see the sun). Blue hour was okay though.

Driving Home

14923139961_c8bca05188_c.jpg

6 shots blended for light trails​

A more zoomed-in version of #67. Still can't decide which one is better so posted both.

Driving Hom Pt. 2

14739642517_f16ac0f75e_c.jpg

7 shots for light trails​

Last edited:
I think this sign is an apt advice for us, especially when we are rushing with every job/task and often neglecting the most important people that we should treasure.

Reflection of Life

14803441210_58544573c2_c.jpg

Sad to see they'll be gone soon

Colours of Rochor

14812694769_8f8b70d370_c.jpg

Path to Home

14820684326_37af9dc61d_c.jpg

Nice work!!

Had some unlucky shoots last week with the bad weather. This week seems much better though :)

AMK Numbers

14931258978_745243bf85_c.jpg