[Jerrick] Occasional Long Exposure Shots

Was quite a nice sunrise at first but got blocked by dark clouds after a while. Great scene overall. Very calm and serene place.

Fire in the Water

14302024000_2523f0bd16_c.jpg

Thank you Richie, Lawrence and Anakin2200! Glad it worked for you!

Finally had time to shoot again after taking my exams last week.
When I reached Lower Seletar, 2 uncles were already there. Luckily, they were very friendly and even helped to give me some space to put my tripod. We waited together for the after glow but unfortunately there were none today. Wonderful sunset/blue hour nonetheless.

Liberated

14409733648_448f915108_c.jpg

Wanted to capture the starburst effect but unfortunately failed to do so. Still have much to learn.
Many wedding photographers chose this venue for shootout and the reason can easily be understood. Really a wonderful place to hangout with your love ones.

Tree of Love

14616412773_667cbd4713_c.jpg

Excellent reflection!

Agreed! One of your better pieces of work Jerrick :thumbsup::thumbsup:

nice work so far! but do take note of the strong color noise in #59. There are also some apparent halos :)

Excellent reflection!
Thanks Fable! I guess I was lucky the blue hour was nice!

Agreed! One of your better pieces of work Jerrick :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks richie! Still learning from all the pros in CS :)

nice work so far! but do take note of the strong color noise in #59. There are also some apparent halos :)
Thanks Marklin! Your pics are awesome too! Yup will try to re-pp soon not too satisfied with this either.

Shot some events at school before this and forgot to bring extra battery. In the end battery depleted just a few seconds before the rays came out. Sunset was much much much lovelier than this but unfortunately couldn't capture it due to my foolishness.

Across the Causeway

14680357811_368550ec33_c.jpg

Pic#61 the sunset was colorful and nice. Yesterday's sunset was awesome, too bad I arrived there after the sunset, during the blue hour about 7:20pm. Thank you for sharing the magical sunset to us.

Pic#61 the sunset was colorful and nice. Yesterday's sunset was awesome, too bad I arrived there after the sunset, during the blue hour about 7:20pm. Thank you for sharing the magical sunset to us.

Thank you for your comments! Yours was awesome too :)

Had some difficulty setting up the tripod due to the small space. In the end only had a few stabilized shots. May try again with more light trails this time.

Boats and Cars

14714042791_8b94d86474_c.jpg

3 shots manually blended for cars and boats trails​

Nice shot Jerrick!

Finally had time to shoot again after taking my exams last week.
When I reached Lower Seletar, 2 uncles were already there. Luckily, they were very friendly and even helped to give me some space to put my tripod. We waited together for the after glow but unfortunately there were none today. Wonderful sunset/blue hour nonetheless.

Liberated

14409733648_448f915108_c.jpg

Will try to find this magical place next time, nice work.

Shot some events at school before this and forgot to bring extra battery. In the end battery depleted just a few seconds before the rays came out. Sunset was much much much lovelier than this but unfortunately couldn't capture it due to my foolishness. #61 Across the Causeway
Nice sunset capture