Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sehsuan! Stop it! I'm dying with envy here!! :(

sehsuan said:
pardon me... i'm forced to do this! :D

All my DT/MP/JM related material. actually got a bit more, signatures on papers, but i have no idea where i stashed them all...
04-03-23-dt-all.jpg

the signatured cd/albums :D
04-03-23-dt-signatured.jpg

:cry: how come i miss it? noooooo..... :cry:

Hey Sehsuan! Don't have live in New York huh? The burning apple edition?? :D

cheatchu79 said:
Hey Sehsuan! Don't have live in New York huh? The burning apple edition?? :D

no need la. i've got probably 4 cd's worth of live mp3s that DT did over the years... :D

btw, MP supports live recordings.... :)

sehsuan said:
no need la. i've got probably 4 cd's worth of live mp3s that DT did over the years... :D

btw, MP supports live recordings.... :)

sehsuan....what a die hard fan you are! must be really crushing that they aint' coming. i like DT too, but not to your extent. heh. u got any of their DVDs?

for rock concerts, only been to malmsteen's last yr? etc. quite happening though i ain't a hard core malmsteen fan.

y0ngcheng said:
!!!?!?! :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:
i only manage to mumble out weekend and art of life as they're my fav of the fav songs :D :D :D
i can play endless rain on acoustic guitar, solo part still abit confuse. tears on acoustic guitar and solo part on eletric guitar! so 'qiao'!! :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:
must i put on wig.. and weird makeup??
LOL

Doh! DT! LTE! Gah!!!! man, so we have a couple of progressive rock/metal fans here aye.. hahaha r0x0r!! Purple monster! haha..

OzOn3 said:
Doh! DT! LTE! Gah!!!! man, so we have a couple of progressive rock/metal fans here aye.. hahaha r0x0r!! Purple monster! haha..

you guys can imagine how much stuff i presented MP or JM to sign at one go... and how their eyes OPENED up... :bsmilie:

Carpe Diem! :cool:

Okay! Due to lukewarm response, I think I shall call off the jamming session. If anyone still very very interested, can let me know.

Also, if anyone interested in singing karaoke, I think I could organise one as well... provided not too many people lah! Hee hee~! :D

i dun mind jamming, but i'll be v buzy with exams. prolly can spare a wkday night. ah boon is quite near my place :)

i prefer to play guitar to keys.
best to have a music director (cheatchu, yes you!) to get the songs proper, u''l to some server, everyone can d/l, best to have the chord charts too.

*twang*

cheatchu79 said:
Okay! Due to lukewarm response, I think I shall call off the jamming session. If anyone still very very interested, can let me know.

Also, if anyone interested in singing karaoke, I think I could organise one as well... provided not too many people lah! Hee hee~! :D

Lukewarm response? I thought we have more than 10 musicians in the list? :think:

karaoke?? I want! :bsmilie:

vivientan said:
Lukewarm response? I thought we have more than 10 musicians in the list? :think:

karaoke?? I want! :bsmilie:

Lukewarm as in no one responded to the idea of jamming next week lor. So was like thinking that since people are not hot about the idea, especially since a lot of students would be having exams soon (not me though! :bsmilie: ), thought I shall go simple and have a simple outing first lor... karaoke was what I have in mind! :D

So how? Karaoke outing? Next friday evening? Say from 5pm to 8pm?
If less than 6 people, I can bring you guys to some private club! Hee~! :lovegrin:

Cos no one responded to whether can jam or not next friday mah! Anyway, think it's too last minute. Think it would be better if we start off with karaoke first!! :D

Karaoke Session, next friday 2nd April 2004, 5-8pm?? Anyone on?? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.