Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.. happening here man! :thumbsup:

RuthBaby said:
jamming in CH? :bsmilie:

Can... but need someone to volunteer his/her drum-set, mixer, amplifiers and mics! :D

Never expected the Kopitiam to push the thread to the back so fast... :(

Anyway, the list of people interested in jamming is as follow:

1. Vocals - vivientan, Ruth (alto), TRiShnDaisy(2nd soprano)
2. Drums - SniperD (double up as tenor, and maybe photographer too!)
3. Bass - cheatchu79, OzOn3
4. Guitar - Lorbert (classical guitar only), Hein, OzOn3's Brother.. hah.
5. Audience - vonderbie
6. "Hua Ping" - feryl
7. Photographer - Clown
8. Keyboards and Synthesizer - CheeKeong, di0nysus, Jer76

That's like 15 people, that is if everybody do turn out.
Anyway, shall we have a quick jam session of say 2 hours at Boon's next week. We'll slowly finalise the songs...

Need you guys to indicate whether you would want it to be on weekday evening or weekend afternoon. And also, if the location at Boon's is okay with you guys. May need to split the group to two also, since 15 people would be too crowded at one go... don't worry though, cos there's good food at the Kopitiam behind Boon's! Can have a cuppa kopi or two when it's not your turn! :bsmilie:

cheatchu79 said:
Never expected the Kopitiam to push the thread to the back so fast... :(

Anyway, the list of people interested in jamming is as follow:

1. Vocals - vivientan, Ruth (alto), TRiShnDaisy(2nd soprano)
2. Drums - SniperD (double up as tenor, and maybe photographer too!)
3. Bass - cheatchu79, OzOn3
4. Guitar - Lorbert (classical guitar only), Hein, OzOn3's Brother.. hah.
5. Audience - vonderbie
6. "Hua Ping" - feryl
7. Photographer - Clown
8. Keyboards and Synthesizer - CheeKeong, di0nysus, Jer76

That's like 15 people, that is if everybody do turn out.
Anyway, shall we have a quick jam session of say 2 hours at Boon's next week. We'll slowly finalise the songs...

Need you guys to indicate whether you would want it to be on weekday evening or weekend afternoon. And also, if the location at Boon's is okay with you guys. May need to split the group to two also, since 15 people would be too crowded at one go... don't worry though, cos there's good food at the Kopitiam behind Boon's! Can have a cuppa kopi or two when it's not your turn! :bsmilie:

Would prefer weekdays, as my weekends are fully booked till end of Mar. Wat abt Fri evening?

cheatchu79 said:
Chinese jazz? That's a new one... :D

actually can leh. vivien can imitate the sounds of a (double) bass or saxophone via her vocal cords.... :bsmilie:

cheatchu79 said:
DT? You fan of DT?? Oh my gosh! Do you have their latest album??

Oops! Sorry lah! John Myung was my inspiration when I first started learning bass! That's why I got his signature bass mah! :bsmilie:

RBX6JM? :eek:

oh man... i should post up scans of the card he signed when he was around in HRC where he did his clinic.. i've got his signatures + portnoy's on my ACOS (and many other LTE/DT CDs too).... :D

sadly.. the original apr 30 concert for DT got chopped, don't know the reason... :cry:

sehsuan said:
actually can leh. vivien can imitate the sounds of a (double) bass or saxophone via her vocal cords.... :bsmilie:

RBX6JM? :eek:

oh man... i should post up scans of the card he signed when he was around in HRC where he did his clinic.. i've got his signatures + portnoy's on my ACOS (and many other LTE/DT CDs too).... :D

sadly.. the original apr 30 concert for DT got chopped, don't know the reason... :cry:
yah very sad. i was waiting for this day and suddenly they cancelled! where & when did you get mike's signature?

sehsuan said:

Not happy huh? Want to exchange instrument instead?? I don't mind trading it away for your signed cards and CDs, plus top-ups! Haha~! :bsmilie:

You think Singapore so liberal huh? Don't even allow Gun n Rose to come here, what make you think DT can come? :dunno:

Drudkh said:
yah very sad. i was waiting for this day and suddenly they cancelled! where & when did you get mike's signature?

Oh no! Another of the Mike's fan!? :eek:

cheatchu79 said:
Oh no! Another of the Mike's fan!? :eek:

errr... :embrass: i just love his drums and his skills.

Drudkh said:
errr... :embrass: i just love his drums and his skills.

Haha~! Don't blame you... think he won don't know how many awards for his prolific drumming skill liao! :bsmilie:

Drudkh said:

mike ah... may 2000. he came to sweelee to give a clinic.

cheatchu79 said:
Not happy huh? Want to exchange instrument instead?? I don't mind trading it away for your signed cards and CDs, plus top-ups! Haha~! :bsmilie:

You think Singapore so liberal huh? Don't even allow Gun n Rose to come here, what make you think DT can come? :dunno:

happy, of cos happy la. happy that i dont know how to play any instrument other than the camera... :bsmilie: otherwise i'd have the bass in my place too - and it costs waaaaaay cheaper than the tama starclassic maples that MP uses... :D

pardon me... i'm forced to do this! :D

All my DT/MP/JM related material. actually got a bit more, signatures on papers, but i have no idea where i stashed them all...
04-03-23-dt-all.jpg

the signatured cd/albums :D
04-03-23-dt-signatured.jpg

RuthBaby said:
i can sing tears and endless rain

^5
another fanz of x japan :D

!!!?!?! :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:
i only manage to mumble out weekend and art of life as they're my fav of the fav songs :D :D :D
i can play endless rain on acoustic guitar, solo part still abit confuse. tears on acoustic guitar and solo part on eletric guitar! so 'qiao'!! :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.