[J-Chan] A Self-Portrait A Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Chan

Sep 21, 2005
Week 1

Lights, Camera, Action!

been quite intrigued by the 365 Days group on Flickr, but sadly due to my current situation it just isn't possible to have my cam with me all 365 days.. so I'll settle for the next best thing..

Week 2

The Rain Won't Stop Me

this week's current pic.. been raining on and off this past week, but that won't stop me..

great job on the first shot. hope you landed well. looking forward to the other 50 weeks, er, photos.

Week 3

I Shoot Film

Week 4

Sprintist

All the best for Team Singapore in the Olympic Games..

First one's cool...high speed flash.

great job on the first shot. hope you landed well. looking forward to the other 50 weeks, er, photos.

woah... this is really cool! great idea!:thumbsup:

nice work there

thanks for all the support! hope I can sustain with the 48 odd weeks left..

wow i like the 2nd picture. how did u do the lights???? looks like some rock star! haha

the olympics photo also cool. looking forward to future week photos!~

Week 5

I am the Wind

Partly inspired by the RSAF's new ad..

this is interesting stuff, i like the variety shown so far.. :)

one self-portraiting photographer once said that it was just.. different to be standing in front of the camera and seeing how things turned out, instead of being behind the camera all the time. i hope you are at least getting something like that.

so cool. you're quite creative eh? all these shot alone or with the help of someone else?

ok I have to admit not all are self-portraits in the strictest sense, only 3 and 4 are.. but the ideas and setup were done by myself, set my cam on the tripod and had abit of assistance for shutter tripping..

Week 6

Creative Block

not much ideas flowing through this week..

Week 7

Just Had to Grab It

replacing my 2.5 year old S80 with the LX3..

Last edited:
very nice. 4 is like the career in police poster.

btw so you not joining flickr's 365 days group ar? hehe

thanks.. still in NS, so its not possible to have my cam with me 365 Days a year.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.