I've just been asked to vacate from my house

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah!!!

what an adventure for Adam..
hehe

exciting monday afternoon sia..

channel i is 2am..
channel u is 2.20 am (timings taken from The New Paper)
so dun hoot me if i am wrong.. hahaha..
dun think that channel 5 & 8 have..
haha.. wee hours..
machiam like watching champions league.. ( if i am still awake..that is... hahaa)

lol.... haha... a b-o-m-b... alrite soldiers... this is a hand held grenade, in order to activate it, pull the pin and throw the rest out !!

erm... throw the pin !! lol.. kidding... 3thousand..2thousand...1thousand... *poof*

soldier: i did i was instructed.. why didnt it explode ??

segeant: because its for u to find out for me to know.... =p

interesting... bomb in underneath the house ? thats stupid.. y didnt they find it when they are builting it ??? suspicious..... :think:

something is wrong... :nono:

ok... lets see..... maybe some stupid dumb japs forgot to take it back when they retreated ? bunch of inconsiderate jerks... now in order to compensate... they muz provide CS with 5yrs of Jap models.. FOC !! :bsmilie: and all mus be pretty ones~

AdamGoi said:
Hi guys, was just allowed to come home.

'Apparently' a bomb(?) was uncovered during some excavation work and the police was called in @ about 5pm. Soon the Bomb Disposal Unit arrived with more police cars and TPs.

Didn't get to see the 'bomb' but was interviewed by a reporter from Mediacorps ... in both languages! Haha ... and later I tried to shoot some photos but the pre-flash gave me away and an officer called me aside to take down my particulars and to issue an warning! :bsmilie:

What a way to spend the Monday night ... who knows I may get to see myself on TV later ... sheeze ... should have worn my ClubSNAP Polo-shirt and gel my hair before I left ... I looked 'terrible' ... :bsmilie:

should get a faster lens than flash away, police very sensitive one.

hahaha.. recognised adam on tv also! thanks to the picture he posts with the SEED thread... it's not the first time unxploded bombs are found in that area... these duds were dropped into soft ground (mud, riverbank etc.) and thus did not explode and went in deep due to impact. it would take quite some time of digging and filling and building before the bomb would actually resurface...

Failure to heed or going against the lawful instructions of a police officer is an offence. So, dont play play with them.

ransoma22 said:
Yeah you can. Due to popular demand, will be sending out to various sources tonight. :D

can i get a copy too? i missed the news last night ;p

reachme2003 said:
Failure to heed or going against the lawful instructions of a police officer is an offence. So, dont play play with them.

ya lah...but can we or can we not take pictures in such situations? its a public place right? got any lawyers here?

A bomb (probably left behind from the previous war) was found and was later removed.

As for the taking down of my particulars ... well I don't know how to comment on that ... just let it be lah; the police were just trying to do their job ...

At least the whole episode went well ... the bomb did not go off, it was subsequently removed, I get to see myself on TV (my 2.5 seconds of fame) and my mom was so proud of me when she saw me on TV, took some pictures ... :bsmilie:

Oh no...luckily it was removed. Congratulation you've on TV for 2.5 seconds! =D

AdamGoi said:
At least the whole episode went well ... the bomb did not go off, it was subsequently removed, I get to see myself on TV (my 2.5 seconds of fame) and my mom was so proud of me when she saw me on TV, took some pictures ... :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: A star is born!

To those who want to download and watch the interview clip, please wait for tonight!!
:D

Yah i am interested to watch also. I missed the news yesterday. Ransoma22, do send me the clip can? Kam Sia

Status
Not open for further replies.