IT shows, PC shows, Megatex etc

Snagged it at $1915 with brace bag, tripod, 8gb card, handstrap, card reader. So happy that I got it! Now I have to learn how to use it :)

congrats!! actually what i meant by "hao lian" is to shoot and post ;-)

Snagged it at $1915 with brace bag, tripod, 8gb card, handstrap, card reader. So happy that I got it! Now I have to learn how to use it :)

first you need to charge the battery :bsmilie:

then take a portrait of your dad with the receipt for $1915 in his hand.

:bsmilie:

ok too evil

first you need to charge the battery :bsmilie:

then take a portrait of your dad with the receipt for $1915 in his hand.

:bsmilie:

ok too evil

LOL! Nah, I think that there is a certain timing for things to occur. So, if today's purchase feels good, its because I managed to wait for it and obeying my dad. :)

yukithesnowman said:
LOL! Nah, I think that there is a certain timing for things to occur. So, if today's purchase feels good, its because I managed to wait for it and obeying my dad. :)

Did he gave up on his own after seeing the offers from megatex? Btw, did they throw in dry cabi and 50mm lens this time?

Hmmm he knew my expectations of the fair's price so once he tried asking for the best offer from them, and it wasnt to my price that I had in mind, we went off. So yup he made the decision himself. Nope no cabi or lens are provided in the package in the Megatex.

I got it at Cathay Photo, but u need a FB or email quote from them first, or else it will be higher price.

Hmmm he knew my expectations of the fair's price so once he tried asking for the best offer from them, and it wasnt to my price that I had in mind, we went off. So yup he made the decision himself. Nope no cabi or lens are provided in the package in the Megatex.

I got it at Cathay Photo, but u need a FB or email quote from them first, or else it will be higher price.