Is milk good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that going to be as miraculous as those black eggs sold at Owakudani? each black egg is said to be able to lengthen one's life by 7 years! ;p

u can only eat one in a lifetime rite...

besides that... does not cover accidents and acts of god... :bsmilie:

不要为了喝一杯牛奶而养一只母牛。。。:devil:

养牛千年,用在一操。

no lah, he my towkay mah, i just do my job to advocate him sound business advice... :bsmilie:

imagine just for 1 glass of milk, u keep a cow...

then u wan whip cream, u whip a cow...

then u wan sour cream, u dun milk the cow til its dead...

then u wan cheese, u keep the dead cow for a year and then wait for the body the decompose... and then disect the breast...

voila... ways to use a cow, instead for a glass of milk...

towkay, my variable bonus leh? :bsmilie:

U are close to utopia. Ur bonus will be a free cow.:bsmilie:

u can only eat one in a lifetime rite...

besides that... does not cover accidents and acts of god... :bsmilie:

don't know leh, i ate 3 the other day, does that mean no effect liao? :cry: chay, bluff people one, now can't get my money back, Owakudani so far away

养牛千年,用在一操。
yieee... sjourn like it with cows........ thousand year old cowww..... yieeeeeeeee MILK CONFIRM NOT GOOD! you get yoghurt.. expiredyoghurt :bsmilie:

yieee... sjourn like it with cows........ thousand year old cowww..... yieeeeeeeee MILK CONFIRM NOT GOOD! you get yoghurt.. expiredyoghurt :bsmilie:

i give you cow father and mother than you know....:bsmilie:

back to topic...

IS MILK GOOD>>???

moderation is good :thumbsup:

my mum still drinks 1-2 glasses of adult milk everyday, the quite famous one sold in the market. her health check results have been wonderful, she eats in good moderation and avoided oily or semi cooked outside food.

she hasn't touched a single thing from MLM companies.

back to topic...
IS MILK GOOD>>???
to answer original poster (about milk for infants, babies), I would say YES, milk is good.
It is only natural for babies/infants to be drinking milk. baby cow drink cow milk, baby human drink mother's milk.

to answer original poster (about milk for infants, babies), I would say YES, milk is good.
It is only natural for babies/infants to be drinking milk. baby cow drink cow milk, baby human drink mother's milk.

Human baby's daddy leh? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.