Is car owner paying more for HDB hourly parking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmodel said:
No, they should make a bigger lift so riders can park their bike at home. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hahaha....bigger life mean more money need to pump in.. they will increase the service charge.. bad idea..:bsmilie: maybe they should just increase the parking fees for bike..:bsmilie:

soma said:
hahaha....bigger life mean more money need to pump in.. they will increase the service charge.. bad idea..:bsmilie: maybe they should just increase the parking fees for bike..:bsmilie:

Anyway aunties cant be bothered to summon bikes oso. If these aunties earn a commission of 0.5% per summon issued, they can get $0.15 for a car summon ($30 fine) but only $0.04 for a bike summon ($8 fine). Then might as well save more time to look for more cars to summon coz every 4 bikes summoned is equal to 1 car summoned in commission earned but the time it takes to summon is equal.

you all don't spoil market

if the motocycle riders pay less, then let them pay less lor
if you choose to drive a car, you should already know about the parking charges

The one where I was at and saw the motorcycle park in the car lot, didn't impose parking charges for the bike.

How ironic, the free one take the space for the paying one.

Lmodel said:
Not true anymore... nowadays, many shopping centres installed the cashcard parking for motorbikes as well.

vince123123 said:
The one where I was at and saw the motorcycle park in the car lot, didn't impose parking charges for the bike.

like that you should go feedback to the mall security and let them clamp the bike

ortega said:
you all don't spoil market

if the motocycle riders pay less, then let them pay less lor
if you choose to drive a car, you should already know about the parking charges

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

vince123123 said:

Most shopping malls haven't impose parking charges for motorbikes..even if it is imposed the motorbikes will park along the walk path near the shopping malls..
I remember clarke quay multi-storey carpark got once 4 bikes occupy 2 parking lots..so always got 2 cars driving round and round the carpark to look for the lots..since it won't show car park full..

its always tis kind of ppl, helping us get more technological parking gadets..gps parking, gps for road usage coming very soon & RFID season parking..
the surprising issue is, technological advancement suppose to be more efficient and cost saving..but prices keep increasing???:dunno:

Looking at the number of motorcycle lots vs carpark lots, there are clearly insufficient lots for the motorists. There are even some shopping malls that totally reject motorcycle and have no parking lots for the motorists.

It's because of some drivers mentality that they are treating motorists like second-class road users, thus endangering them.

blazer_workz said:
Most shopping malls haven't impose parking charges for motorbikes..even if it is imposed the motorbikes will park along the walk path near the shopping malls..
I remember clarke quay multi-storey carpark got once 4 bikes occupy 2 parking lots..so always got 2 cars driving round and round the carpark to look for the lots..since it won't show car park full..

its always tis kind of ppl, helping us get more technological parking gadets..gps parking, gps for road usage coming very soon & RFID season parking..
the surprising issue is, technological advancement suppose to be more efficient and cost saving..but prices keep increasing???:dunno:
the cost incurred for implementing the technology must be paid by somebody right?

blazer_workz said:

when they said that, it imply to them only..:rolleyes:

yanyewkay said:
the cost incurred for implementing the technology must be paid by somebody right?

Not really.

One whom can afford paying so much money to buy a car and upkeep a car can keep the car in the carpark and use the public transport to avoid paying the costs of parking.

yanyewkay said:
long run surely earn one mahz..never see them give discount..

blazer_workz said:
long run surely earn one mahz..never see them give discount..

you never took the discount meh..just before the election..:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Yes I already did - but I didn't go back to check if they followed up on it.

caseytan said:
like that you should go feedback to the mall security and let them clamp the bike

That's what I thought too, but since I'm not a bike rider, I'll let the bike riders feedback on the charges.

4 bikes in two lots...thats way idiotic...

Next time, go put tissue paper and pour water all over his bike hehe :)

blazer_workz said:

soma said:
you never took the discount meh..just before the election..:bsmilie::bsmilie:
aiyo..if tats the discount, i rather pay them back..i want my proper discount..

just some info..guess most of u guys here driving or riding..
TP Big Operation till Sunday
4 white unmarked volvo n honda from SecCom has been on loan to TP for traffic enforcement
(SCW2049A, SCN7542Y, SBL2160X, SCK1309K)

Dun noe true a not, but just be careful..

vince123123 said:
That's what I thought too, but since I'm not a bike rider, I'll let the bike riders feedback on the charges.

4 bikes in two lots...thats way idiotic...

Next time, go put tissue paper and pour water all over his bike hehe :)
I only see 2 car in 5 lots :bsmilie:

SFW7584T-BedokCentral-2006_05_13.jpg

SFL6558J-Ghim%20Moh%20Road-2006_05_12.jpg

Image linked from http://parkingidiots.blogspot.com

blazer_workz said:
aiyo..if tats the discount, i rather pay them back..i want my proper discount..

just some info..guess most of u guys here driving or riding..
TP Big Operation till Sunday
4 white unmarked volvo n honda from SecCom has been on loan to TP for traffic enforcement
(SCW2049A, SCN7542Y, SBL2160X, SCK1309K)

Dun noe true a not, but just be careful..
i got the same sms also and went on the prowl with my bike but couldn't find them

just accept the fact lah...i have already resigned to the fact that car ownership is ridiculously expensive in singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.