IR Outing on the 20th of Nov

For those whos taking public transport U can wait for mi at the Lakeside MRT Taxi stand @ ard 8am to 830am. I will try to ferry u guys in...:)

Bro I will be waiting at the Chinese garden from 8 to 830am will ferry bros and Sis coming by means of public transport...

See u guys soon also hope the weather will stay clear... :D

Dear Bro Lx3ChuA,

Pardon me, i was confused.. may i re-confirm with you... for those arriving by public transport, where are we supposed to meet you? Is it at the Lakeside MRT Taxi stand OR Chinese Garden MRT Taxi stand OR both?

Here is the map @http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_11992/travel_site_112450/?x=103.72620963149038&y=1.342209571554746&l=12

1.) limwhow (Detail given)
2.) SereneXMM (Detail given)
3.) Lowlights (Detail given)
4.) Fatigue (Detail given)
5.) lydialee (Detail given)
6.) SurrealDreamWalker (Detail given)
7.) kt1031 (Detail given)
8.) Allenleonhart (Detail given)
9.) Marcdn
10.) iVintage (Detail given)
11.) StariCe (Detail given)
12.) Lx3ChuA
13.) Wurdelak (Detail given)
14.) Weegk (Detail given)
15.) shelomoh (Detail going to be given)
16.)Lucky Tiangco & wife (detail given)
17.) eawtan (I believe Mr Chua has my details from earier outings ... )
18.) szeping (detail given) *just bought myself a D70s mod last week...

Dear Bro Lx3ChuA,

Pardon me, i was confused.. may i re-confirm with you... for those arriving by public transport, where are we supposed to meet you? Is it at the Lakeside MRT Taxi stand OR Chinese Garden MRT Taxi stand OR both?

Here is the map @http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_11992/travel_site_112450/?x=103.72620963149038&y=1.342209571554746&l=12

Just confirmed with Bro Lx3ChuA, it's Chinese Garden MRT.

Will anyone be bringing down a lappy for on site PS tutorials?

Just confirmed with Bro Lx3ChuA, it's Chinese Garden MRT.

Will anyone be bringing down a lappy for on site PS tutorials?

Thanks bro szeping. I just re-confirmed with bro Lx3ChuA...

Venue: Wait at the Taxi stand in Chinese Garden MRT station.

Time: Best to arrive at 8am as he said he will ferry in those who come early. Probably due to limited seats in his car?

If i am not wrong, some of them are bringing their laptops. But if you want, you can bring your laptop too.

Last edited:
Thanks bro szeping. I just re-confirmed with bro Lx3ChuA...

Venue: Wait at the Taxi stand in Chinese Garden MRT station.

Time: Best to arrive at 8am as he said he will ferry in those who come early. Probably due to limited seats in his car?

If i am not wrong, some of them are bringing their laptops. But if you want, you can bring your laptop too.

Bro Wat I meant is tat I will make 2 trip. Timming is 0815 and 0830.. So not to miss out anyone...")

C u all tmr.. Remember to bring your ir cam...

What IR cam ? Still in CE hospital !! :angry:

Me going to have a ass to kick liao tomorrow :devil: :bsmilie:

Haha... be nice to CE, be nice to CE...
D90 WB very tricky hor? Once your D90 IR gao-dim already, you will be the ONLY person with a perfectly white-balanced D90 IR camera.
Think of that!

Haha... be nice to CE, be nice to CE...
D90 WB very tricky hor? Once your D90 IR gao-dim already, you will be the ONLY person with a perfectly white-balanced D90 IR camera.
Think of that!

That is provided it can be settled .. but I have full confident in CE .. else LL use M8 lor :bsmilie:

That is provided it can be settled .. but I have full confident in CE .. else LL use M8 lor :bsmilie:

Hmmm.... after close examination of the highly developed and defined musculature of your thigh muscle, I believe our CE will certainly get the WB sorted out...
The thought of having that chunk of muscle connecting with any one of our tender behinds... is just too much to bear.
No one will dare risk it... HAHAHA....

Hmmm.... after close examination of the highly developed and defined musculature of your thigh muscle, I believe our CE will certainly get the WB sorted out...
The thought of having that chunk of muscle connecting with any one of our tender behinds... is just too much to bear.

Sounds like both of you are "Underworld Godfathers"... :sweat:

haha! dont play play ah..

later got am pai here look see look see LOL!! looking to nab the gangleader of IR gang :bsmilie:

haha! dont play play ah..

later got am pai here look see look see LOL!! looking to nab the gangleader of IR gang :bsmilie:

wah kao... bro takeshi.lum must be a CID officer from the SPF's SSB... don't play play ah... later kenna drink lim kopi siah... :sweat:

is there such a thing? sadly my old old can u did brother fatigue is not live view cam

Sure bro.. Can alway join us next month... See u guys")

Weather look fair from my side (CCK)...:sweatsm: