Dempsey Hill (Old CMPB) IR Outing @ 301010..

Let mi add to the HALLOWEEN mood... haha :sweatsm:

5129486877_3ba47515b2_b.jpg

Haha.. Bro fatigue, who ask u to be lazy... After seeing the sky dark dark u went back to bed...:sticktong

There another outing in 2 week time... Are u joining us? ;)

Last 1 from Ah chua..

5130414297_6c44f4080c_b.jpg

Now I regret I didn't join this outing :(

There's an airplane. I wonder who's flying that plane :think:
Maybe me :embrass:

Hi bro fatigue, that's the RSAF military transport plane - Lockheed C-130 Hercules.

You're not alone... think in that military transport plane were some others also ;) ... and the aircraft was manned by both pilots limwhow and LowLights ...:bsmilie:

Last edited:
Hi bro fatigue, that's the RSAF military transport plane - Lockheed C-130 Hercules.

You're not alone... think in that military transport plane were some others also ;) ... and the aircraft was manned by both pilots limwhow and LowLights ...:bsmilie:

Hello ... I got a SMS from Ah Chua say outing cancelled .. I even tried to verify if is was raining or what .. :sticktong

Hello ... I got a SMS from Ah Chua say outing cancelled .. I even tried to verify if is was raining or what .. :sticktong

No fight no fight... its mi fault cant really Sms all ppl.. Sorie sorie..:sweat:

My Pano is here!!!!

Sorry i Din't Use tripod..;p enjoy the 270 degree view

spookyPano.jpg

hahaa i din't use... i use only at SBG.. this was handheld..

:bigeyes:... wah... that's the longest pano... :thumbsup: photog!

eh.. thought you were shooting it on a mono-pod?

Lovely set of Photos!.. wondering how to go this place?.. is it allowed to take pictures inside the house too?.. :)

Hi guys, thanks for sharing the photos, they're really impressive!

Would you mind sharing the exact location of the abandoned houses you visited? I've been to Dempsey so many times but have never seen these places! :)