iPhone IOS 4.

Did anyone noticed that phone will be completely dead when battery level still around 15-20%? This 4.0.1 version is crazy!

Did anyone noticed that phone will be completely dead when battery level still around 15-20%? This 4.0.1 version is crazy!

Could be the battery indicator not accurate?

According to the iPhone forums, charging it fully then let it discharge to 0% might reset the battery meter.. not sure about the details, maybe you can do a search at apple forums..

it doesn't happen to me.
I used it until 2% and still on

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:iPhone 4 has launched eventually in S'pore! Was crazy!!! What a wait??? :vhappy:

Yesterday morning, I recharged my 3GS fully to 100%, and guess what, it stayed at 100% for 8 hours! Their OS good right? Can retain phone charge for 100% for 8 hours!

Nevertheless, I got it charged again through the PC at around 8pm at night, despite it still having 100%, and after 1-2 hours staying with the cable, I disconnected it, and this morning, it finally came down to 80%.

I think there's really something serious with this OS.

Yesterday morning, I recharged my 3GS fully to 100%, and guess what, it stayed at 100% for 8 hours! Their OS good right? Can retain phone charge for 100% for 8 hours!

Nevertheless, I got it charged again through the PC at around 8pm at night, despite it still having 100%, and after 1-2 hours staying with the cable, I disconnected it, and this morning, it finally came down to 80%.

I think there's really something serious with this OS.

my 3GS always have such problem ... one moment full, then half a day disappear to 60% then by evening gone to 20%, etc.... lots of surprises. Never had such problem before, so bo pien, just plug into pc whole day when in office! I fully agree that Apple battery is BAD!

Just to check.. previously, pressing the home button will exit a program rite..

If using iOS4 with multi-tasking, does pressing the home button put it into background or exit the program?

Seems that it will only put programs in the background w/o exiting. In that case, it is possible to exit a program totally directly from the program?

Or the only way is to bring up the task manager and kill the program manually?

Just to check.. previously, pressing the home button will exit a program rite..

If using iOS4 with multi-tasking, does pressing the home button put it into background or exit the program?

Seems that it will only put programs in the background w/o exiting. In that case, it is possible to exit a program totally directly from the program?

Or the only way is to bring up the task manager and kill the program manually?

Yes, you're right. Pressing the Home button once only put the opening program in the background without exiting.

To fully close your program in the background, you'll have to press the Home button twice quickly, which will open up the program list. Then press and hold the program icon to put the opened programs to 'wiggle' mode, and click on the close icon on the program.