Investment Talk

Any local forums or blogs on commodities trading?

Seems like its too late to go in for reits?

Sigh.......

Now, this becomes the greatest joke of the year!

Haha....I think Rashkae also do the google it thingy so you are not alone.

Actually, wanted to ask you cause you are 168 mah (yi lu fai)

Guys, you can take bus 168 from Woodlands to Tampines. Sure huat huat one. I haz my cheezeburger on it and by the time i reached Tampines, I was huat-huat in my belly.

anyway here's some interesting info-graphic, courtesy of Marketwatch.com
317403_10151457387631848_156473126_n.png

Not too late I think if you have faith in Abenomics.

BOJ already said their weakening tactic is not sustainable.
All the conglomerates are just retrenching their overseas staff and bringing back their FX gains to Japan where it is safely locked in bank vaults.

Guys, you can take bus 168 from Woodlands to Tampines. Sure huat huat one. I haz my cheezeburger on it and by the time i reached Tampines, I was huat-huat in my belly.

anyway here's some interesting info-graphic, courtesy of Marketwatch.com

So did you profit from the news ? Can afford cat mansion already? :bsmilie:

BOJ already said their weakening tactic is not sustainable.
All the conglomerates are just retrenching their overseas staff and bringing back their FX gains to Japan where it is safely locked in bank vaults.

[h=1]Abenomics Leads To Worst Core Deflation In Three Years[/h]

Soros Created ‘Abenomics’ To Suicide Japan’s Economy

[h=1]‘Abenomics’ is not enough to rescue Japan[/h]

No one wants to suffer in the short run, even if it means that it will benefit them in the future.

Japan used to be a country built on cohesiveness and co-operation. This just shows that there are widening cracks between the government and firms.

Aiyah, want to copy Bernanke QE 1 & 2, 3 & 4. Someone forgot that Japan is not USA. Idiots.

Aiyah, want to copy Bernanke QE 1 & 2, 3 & 4. Someone forgot that Japan is not USA. Idiots.

the proportion of bond holder in Japanese treasuries is substantially Japanese, as compared to US where US Treasuries holders are not US domiciled.

that is why BOJ can afford monetary loosening at near zero inteRest rates . the requirements for yield is not as high as state side.

Seems like its too late to go in for reits?

Sigh.......

No, it is never late. Patient is the key.

Watch out for SPH and SingPost REITs if they are going to announce.

the proportion of bond holder in Japanese treasuries is substantially Japanese, as compared to US where US Treasuries holders are not US domiciled.

that is why BOJ can afford monetary loosening at near zero inteRest rates . the requirements for yield is not as high as state side.

Heard that a lot of money from Japan is flowing to Singapore after the BOJ latest move. True?

Heard that a lot of money from Japan is flowing to Singapore after the BOJ latest move. True?

SG and HK are #1 place for hot money regardless of origin. at near zero interest rates and flat growth prospects, lenders are using domestic-borrowed $ to cook up hot assets in places where it is crowded... hence crazy property market in HK and simmering market in Sg (before cooling measure)... :( :( :(
sort of like an asset carry-trade.

but i am just a kitty cat, not finance oracle of Clubsnap. Clubsnappers may want to read Market News International for up to date, politics free news. Their subscribed news-wire is quite hot also, almost as good (or better!) than Gloomberg Professional system. too bad I don't have hahaha.

SG and HK are #1 place for hot money regardless of origin. at near zero interest rates and flat growth prospects, lenders are using domestic-borrowed $ to cook up hot assets in places where it is crowded... hence crazy property market in HK and simmering market in Sg (before cooling measure)... :( :( :(
sort of like an asset carry-trade.

but i am just a kitty cat, not finance oracle of Clubsnap. Clubsnappers may want to read Market News International for up to date, politics free news. Their subscribed news-wire is quite hot also, almost as good (or better!) than Gloomberg Professional system. too bad I don't have hahaha.

I think Asian countries are preferred destination for this kind of money. Sg and HK property supply is limited, so the downside risk will be limited too.
Other countries' like Thailand, Indo, Vietnam, etc are also affected. Just ask locals about price inflation.. (not the official published rates)

For ordinary people (most of us) who do not have a lot of money to invest - all this investment talk is just side issue information.
We are not institutional investors.

Most just hope to have sufficient savings.

There have been many investment scams in various countries. Gold (TGG), Sunshine Empire, Land Banking, Commodities Trading scams, Timeshare of holiday accommodations, so-called Mini-Bonds that are actually not bonds, Ponzi schemes by Madoff, etc...

Even from way back, Gemini Chit Fund....

Investment scams rely on herd instinct, false confidence and belittling the opinions of those who advise you to think critically about something.