Investment Talk

made bad entry call with first reits, suntec, mapletree industrial and M1 recently...entered too early, now tanking up paper loss.

does anyone believe that share price will go up in the next CD period ?

made bad entry call with first reits, suntec, mapletree industrial and M1 recently...entered too early, now tanking up paper loss.

does anyone believe that share price will go up in the next CD period ?

sad to say, i believe that the report by a broker about Golden Age of REITs is over.

as quantitative easing is stopped, no more hot money and inflation driven rentals. . . share price always up after dividend declared. but how much dividend, and what share price is by then , who knows!

can still buy reits but got to be very selective, apart from CMT and FCT, the rest of the counters i will clear off soon once the red tide is gone.
telcos are the next best bets, or else is back to my cimb savings account.

Last edited:
QE Tapering.

So now what after the binge of money printing by USA and Japan? If printing more and more money can always save the world then rulers don't have to think so hard. And this would have been the standard solution from a few hundred years back to the present. Not sure whether a crash for them in future. We may not be affected too much.

Well.. the uncle Ben has backed out from his statement.. the market is now addicted to free money.. and suffer withdrawal syndrome :)

Shitty_Sky1.jpg

wtf, a $0.12 stock at 1c ??!

don't buy penny stocks.

M1! SGX! Buy buy buy!

crash coming la...QE Taper. Yellen hawkish. USD up up up recently...

crash coming la...QE Taper. Yellen hawkish. USD up up up recently...

Lol but the US equity market is very bullish none the less. Proof that financier live in ivory tower ?

adamcheng.jpg

Prepare to Buy Buy Buy again !! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

This time EM market slowdown, bringing along the world stock markets.

Yeah, and i do get the impression the selling-off is indiscriminate, so this may present lots of buying opportunities.

Genting!! SGX!! Buy Buy Buy!