IMF World Bank Brief - My take on Photography scene in Singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey btw, i have no idea why this thread evolved into a thread that goes about talking about money and money and nothing else but money.

if anyone would to read my initial post, it's about my concern (or rather disappointed) with the way Fuji Xerox (or is it pictureworks), when it comes to favoring certain brands of cameras JUST BECAUSE of it's sponsorship.

it's nothing about money, because the inital agreement of $50 bucks a day - i'm ok with it. To think of it, boys and girls of our age will probably get paid the same while doing some other holiday job.

furthermore, this is something most (if not all) of us would love and enjoy. For one, i'm someone who aspire to be a photojournalist, and this is probably the closest i'll ever get. (i study engineering btw)

oh well, that said, i guess enough is enough.

will close my own thread in a while. =)

Ha ! Ha! U planted a tree, lured all kind of birds, chit chit chat chat that's how tree works, like it or not.. Time to fly!!!

Stratix said:
hey btw, i have no idea why this thread evolved into a thread that goes about talking about money and money and nothing else but money.

if anyone would to read my initial post, it's about my concern (or rather disappointed) with the way Fuji Xerox (or is it pictureworks), when it comes to favoring certain brands of cameras JUST BECAUSE of it's sponsorship.

it's nothing about money, because the inital agreement of $50 bucks a day - i'm ok with it. To think of it, boys and girls of our age will probably get paid the same while doing some other holiday job.

furthermore, this is something most (if not all) of us would love and enjoy. For one, i'm someone who aspire to be a photojournalist, and this is probably the closest i'll ever get. (i study engineering btw)

oh well, that said, i guess enough is enough.

will close my own thread in a while. =)

Volks said:
Ha ! Ha! U planted a tree, lured all kind of birds, chit chit chat chat that's how tree works, like it or not.. Time to fly!!!

well, i'm open to admit, i'm one of the worst photographers around, complete with one of the worst set of equipment over there - hence i dont critise anyone in particular =)

Stratix said:
well, i'm open to admit, i'm one of the worst photographers around, complete with one of the worst set of equipment over there - hence i dont critise anyone in particular =)

sure bo. got 10-20 and 70-200 still say worse ar.. stop shooting u know who.. :p

drumma said:
sure bo. got 10-20 and 70-200 still say worse ar.. stop shooting u know who.. :p

worst la. you got L leh. i dont even have wor =(

Stratix said:

Can u please stop saying about ur equipments?

It dun always mean that with better equipments come better pictures.

Why are u always trying to be of low self-confidence? Wat do u gain from there?

I swear that someone with a PnS can take good photos. Its not about ur equipments.

Stratix said:
worst la. you got L leh. i dont even have wor =(

I dun tink it matters if u have an L or not.

Alright.. Guess there will be a war coming soon.. The IMF/WB is over.. Just let this matter rest and don't talk about it. I believe the whole entire NYAA photogra enjoy throughout the whole event. Let this event left a good memories instead of coming here and ()*&*(^*%^&%... I'm sure everybody is mature enough.

Sorry if I've been rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.