Ilford HP5+ twin-pack for the price of 1 MASS ORDER from freestylephoto.biz

Shahlan

Dec 2, 2008
Woodlands, Singapore
www.kantaimages.com
With the rumour that film prices is definitely on the rise, I've found a good deal where one can get a twin-pack of Ilford HP5+ for the price of 1. Thus, thought we could mass order and save of shipping cost to keep the price lower. Details are as follows:

Ilford HP5+ ISO 400 35mm x36 exposures (twin-pack) = US$4.59 (approximately SGD$5.60)

Price has yet to include shipping. Once all orders are confirmed, I will notify how much shipping is for the amount of rolls you ordered(shipping will be divided equally for each pack)

MO will only continues if response is good. Do list down your name, contacts and also how many packs you wish to get.

eg.

1)Name : Shahlan
Order : 1 pack of Ilford HP5+ (twin-pack)

Do hope response is good. Refer to the link for more information. Thanks

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/1169959-Ilford-HP5+-400-iso-35mm-x-36-exp.-2-pack?cat_id=402

1)Name : Mike
Order : 10 pack of Ilford HP5+ (twin-pack)

I bought some rolls from this promo and the expiration is in 2014 so you can store this for some time.

2)Name : Kingston
Order : 3 pack of Ilford HP5+ (twin-pack)

If i remember correctly, I tried to check out with 50rolls and it amounts to abt US$70+ for shipping...but all in all a roll of it gonna cost abt SGD$3.50-$4.00...depending on how much we purchase..to those interested..maybe u can pm me again with contacts as all contacts are blocked here...

Anyway,once order placed,I will need a deposit of 50% from you guys so as to ensure you don't back out and leave me with lotsa roll which I dont require...thanks for understanding..

3)Name : Leslie
Order : 2 pack of Ilford HP5+ (twin-pack)

6) Name : Kelvin
Order : 5x twin packs (10 rolls)

Name: Khai wan
OrderL 2 x twin packs (4 Rolls)

8)Name : Siu Lun
Order : 5 packs of Ilford HP5+ (10 rolls)

8)Name : Phil

Last edited:
Name : Audrey

Thank you for organising this MO. Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

Greetings to all that have placed your orders. I'll be finalising the total amount needed to be paid per twinpack. After collating all the orders, I'll be ordering 100 packs.
Breakdown are as follows :

1 pack of Ilford HP5+ twinpack(35mm) = US$4.59
100 packs of Ilford HP5+ twinpack(35mm) = US$459
Total cost for shipping = US$97.24
Total = US$556.24

Taking the exchange rate to be US$1 = SGD$1.24 (rate taken of yahoo.com)

Total cost in SGD = SGD$689.73

Thus, per twinpack is = SGD$6.90(rounded off)

I'll be texting you guys for the deposit of 50% of your total orders after I've confirmed the order. I may seek for additional payment if items were to be charged with GST upon arrival at my doorsteps. Lets just put item to arrive within 2 weeks once I've placed my orders. If you have any queries, do pm me or text me at 81271576. Cheers.

Name : Edwin
Order : 5 twin packs