Ilford HP5+ twin-pack for the price of 1 MASS ORDER from freestylephoto.biz

Name: bang
Order: 3 packs

guess im too late for this. If any kind bro willing to let go afew, do let me know..nvr tried HP5+ before..

Do keep me informed if there is another round of mass order for any type of films again, much appreciated : )

I'm sorry to the rest but I'm not doing this MO any longer, to the rest that had placed their orders. Goods should be arriving next week...will keep you guys updated...Cheers!!

Thank you so much for the effort!

Greetings Guys!! Am back here to check if there's anymore interest in getting the twinpacks? Each twinpacks gonna cost SGD$8/-(rounded off for easier counting). If response is good, I may conduct another MO. Thanks.

hi Shahlan, the $8 is net of shipping and charges? Roughly?

Hi Shahlan,

If on I can commit 10 packs aka (20 rolls). Will other film order be ok too?

Mike

Guys, I'm sorry for the wrongly provided information. Upon checking with freestylephoto again, I realised that the price of each pack has increased by US$0.30... Furthermore, shipping charges has significantly doubled from the previous MO that was done. i'm sorry for any inconvinience caused. I'll try to work something out and see if its still worth the trouble to order from them. Cheers!!

Arista premium seems good as well

I am keen for more, at least 5 packs (10 rolls) will keep track of this thread for updates.

Hi,
If the pricing is ok, I would like to get some too, probably 5 pack.:)

The Pricing for Arista premium & Legacy Pro look attractive too..