I think im getting bad to worst...

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha..Punggol very big leh..

Go Punggol Marina for Sunset. There's also alot of grassland near the marina - Can probably try Macro there.

Or you can go to Punggol End and try and catch the eagle.

Ya busy with wedding stuffs. Also taking a break from photography and looking at bridal work, now filled with motivations to try out pre-wedding photography. Going SZ next month for my pre-wedding, signed with these 2 BS;
http://www.vinsy.com/
http://www.szmcyx.com/ (managed to get their award winning photographer to take for us)

So the SZ trip will be a learning trip for me as well. Hope to bring back something^^ Mainly how to communicate with human subjects (I only know how to talk animals lol) and how to direct to get some nice pose and angles. Maybe can do some sharing when I get back lol

Best you all put on a Sat morning/afternoon or weekdays lunch lor. We can do a short session in small group.

XMM shots could it be the models? Or maybe you are too confused over different type of photography in ur mind. Oh ya ur recent work pretty gloomy, try something colorful.^^ Or maybe u forgot ur workflow editing those XMM shots?

Shifu finally post again..hahaa

Shifu finally post again..hahaa

lol was not going to post in Pentax till after wedding, but then I saw this post, just see if I can help out a Pentax bro/sis^^

lol was not going to post in Pentax till after wedding, but then I saw this post, just see if I can help out a Pentax bro/sis^^

u dun post but u still surf CS... still spend time here...:bsmilie: no difference... u better come back, ur students needs u... during gathering they are lost... Seefei ask mi how ur take those pics.. see, he miss u alot... :bsmilie:

Go Punggol Marina for Sunset. There's also alot of grassland near the marina - Can probably try Macro there.

Or you can go to Punggol End and try and catch the eagle.

Yes, explored those grassland before and found a few species of butterflies in that area.

I have seen a few WBSE there.

u dun post but u still surf CS... still spend time here...:bsmilie: no difference... u better come back, ur students needs u... during gathering they are lost... Seefei ask mi how ur take those pics.. see, he miss u alot... :bsmilie:

your thread:thumbsup:, draw him out to post.:bsmilie:

lol I surf CS to get my AD photographer and make my photobook mah. My wedding also a lot of DIY:bsmilie: Anyway, those who wanna print photobook hor can consider just1book. I did 2 books with them, happy about them^^

lol my "students" are my teachers also mah.. learnt from them also. Seefei just need to take more lah.

Edit: flowerpot, maybe u should try some shots here >>> http://www.tattoo.com.sg/ I think you maybe able to find some inspirations with ur style of photography.^^

Last edited:
Just a short session in the weekend to take some sunset photos + some macros or birding..

How about 4.30pm? Meet at say Compass point (kopi a bit first) and we head off to the site? Is there an equivalent location in Punggol? I really don't know the place well.

Pple going... (car too small, can only fit 4 others)... flowerpot, don't mind a little OT here, ok?
1. hjbyeo

lol I surf CS to get my AD photographer and make my photobook mah. My wedding also a lot of DIY:bsmilie: Anyway, those who wanna print photobook hor can consider just1book. I did 2 books with them, happy about them^^

lol my "students" are my teachers also mah.. learnt from them also. Seefei just need to take more lah.

Edit: flowerpot, maybe u should try some shots here >>> http://www.tattoo.com.sg/ I think you maybe able to find some inspirations with ur style of photography.^^

wanted to print from them, but the paper quality im not so impress... but overall they are pretty good... its worth doing business with them... :)

http://www.tattoo.com.sg/
if they got lots of XMM, else i am not so motivated :bsmilie:

Just a short session in the weekend to take some sunset photos + some macros or birding..

How about 4.30pm? Meet at say Compass point (kopi a bit first) and we head off to the site? Is there an equivalent location in Punggol? I really don't know the place well.

Pple going... (car too small, can only fit 4 others)... flowerpot, don't mind a little OT here, ok?
1. hjbyeo
2. flowerpot (maybe 4pm better)

yarloh, we miss you :cry: all macro lens idling in the cabinet now. quick2 come back!!

sorry f-pot, hijack your thread for some sentimentality.

1. hjbyeo

There is a shutter from Punggol MRT to Punggol Marina. if you are going there and not driving.

There is a small stall at Punggol MRT where you can have coffee also.

I would love to go but something just came up for Saturday.

Bring your mosquitoe repellent along.

1. hjbyeo

Maybe it's just you and me... not sure if zec is going to come along though, but he isn't, I can actually pick you up at your place. :D

Let me know and let's pray for excellent weather!

Maybe it's just you and me... not sure if zec is going to come along though, but he isn't, I can actually pick you up at your place. :D

Let me know and let's pray for excellent weather!

The sun set in Punggol too? :think: :bsmilie:. If Labrador Park may join u.

The sun set in Punggol too? :think: :bsmilie:. If Labrador Park may join u.

Yes, can see sunset from Punggol but i think not at this time of the year as the sun set slightly to the southwest now. Anyway there are boulder rocks to shoot at the beach..

seems to be cloudy these past few days, dun think we can get any sunset... but the usual rocks shots still can take..which there are plenty in CS already... there got a lot of ferns so dunno got what macro to take...maybe we change another place just for macro... also can take the classic LRT lines if u want... the fisheye shot, the drain shot etc...

Last edited:
hey bernard, I'll text u tonite as tomorrow noon might need to attend a meeting but yet to confirm!

Status
Not open for further replies.