I need a D100!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mauahha... i can't relate to that movie much but yeah i'm sure that's how i'm feeling rite now.

imagine all the brilliant photos my precious could be taking, and now it's sitting on some dusty shelf, with no air con becos the shop might not be open today!!

my POOR POOR preciousssssssssssssssssssssssssss :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

ransoma22: Dun speak too soon... heehee don't think we don't know ok :devil:

:blah:

Yesterday already brought jOhO to meet up with 3-4 other D100 users... he's well tempted now. Just awaiting the "ka-ching" (copyright chaotic) of the CP register. Heehee...

jOhO, I'll be going funan later, wanna go get your precioussssssssssssssssssss? :devil:

espn said:
Yesterday already brought jOhO to meet up with 3-4 other D100 users... he's well tempted now. Just awaiting the "ka-ching" (copyright chaotic) of the CP register. Heehee...
Wah lau....u r evil sia.....EVIL!!!!! :devil: :bsmilie:

No wonder u got a devil head in ur siggie...does that mean all nikonians are devils in disguise?!?!? Tempting ppl to join their side like that...kekeke../me runs away to hide :blah:

Garion brudder, I must do what people do to me mah, it's only natural Pass-It-On you know heehee.

*beep* I not dragging jOhO to join any side, ONLY the DARK SIDE :devil:

Garion said:
No wonder u got a devil head in ur siggie...does that mean all nikonians are devils in disguise?!?!? Tempting ppl to join their side like that...kekeke../me runs away to hide :blah:

Garion :flame: Everyone

/* Garion, sell your webcam and buy the bah zhang.

jOhO said:
hey winston thanx for the suggestions! ehhe

how much is that 19-35 tamron?

I think it's $300+ to $400, ard the range. Probably the cheapest wide angle zoom that I know.

The Tamron SP 24-135 will be ard $600 and the both shld hit $900+, so maybe squeeze in a 50mm f/1.8 and your $1k budget is hit already.

If you can afford it, the Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5 seems to be a better performer, though it's price tag is ard $750-800.

A cheaper option:
Tamron 19-35mm
Tamron 28-200mm
50mm f/1.8
(at least you have a 19mm to 200mm coverage, with a wide aperature prime for those portaits)

Status
Not open for further replies.