I am speechless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
squeezing would be more appropriate i guess... :devil:
Wah, incorporate squeeze function?

Combining the technology of Wii controllers as well as DualShock & Force Feedback for maximum effect? :bigeyes:

eeerr

wats the prize for winning ? the love of the lady ?

her 'ahem'... ;p

:bsmilie: i noe wat u mean ,

i just thot they better list down wat they will get incase the winner gets short changed.

imagine fight till siao , gets the right to court her
vs the right to erhemmmmm with her , is diff thing

the ultimate 1 will be , : "sorry i noe u r the winner but i like him better. "

:sweatsm:

ya remember the T.S bait us into a test he conduct for his psychotic pleasure... wonder y most problems always occur with JC kids now... haven heard much from poly & esp ITE... must be a bunch of 'SPECIAL' students... i'm happy being NORMAL... thank u... :cool:

now ITE students are so much better. of course issues like smoking and fighting is still existing, but its like hardly these things happen besides being caught for minor offences like underage smoking and sometimes speeding on highway.

Poly students also. after the tammy issue.. now all very quiet..

but it the JC pple... i think their heads grow big and balls are bursting.....

they need someone to take the monopods, canes and whack them till they wake up their blardy ideas.

Actually, after the fight, both also boh lat liao.
In the end, the fat sheikh take over the girl.

:bsmilie: i noe wat u mean ,

i just thot they better list down wat they will get incase the winner gets short changed.

imagine fight till siao , gets the right to court her
vs the right to erhemmmmm with her , is diff thing

the ultimate 1 will be , : "sorry i noe u r the winner but i like him better. "

:sweatsm:

no lah, the ultimate 1 will be, both fight until wanna die, almost a draw, then eventually 1 won... then the girl say, :"sorry, i just lost it to the referee..." :devil:

no lah, the ultimate 1 will be, both fight until wanna die, almost a draw, then eventually 1 won... then the girl say, :"sorry, i just lost it to the referee..." :devil:

later the girl is MISS WEE how ????????? :faint:

now ITE students are so much better. of course issues like smoking and fighting is still existing, but its like hardly these things happen besides being caught for minor offences like underage smoking and sometimes speeding on highway.

they need someone to take the monopods, canes and whack them till they wake up their blardy ideas.

bunch of media whores... :thumbsd:

yucks. liddat the one who lose i guess he would rather bang his head against the wall

Why do you think they fight ?
Don't need to win, just cannot afford to lose. :bsmilie:

Coming from an ITE background, I can tell u, discipline at ITE is very strict even 8 to 9yrs ago. The very first day of school, our Senior Manager (they call 'Principal' now. Yucks) gave her welcome speech and so on and finally told us that she would not hesitate to inform the police and sack any students on the spot for misbehaviour.

Another lecturer on our 1st day of lectures gave her speech as well along with the words, "This is your final chance for an education, don't blow it."

Everyone wised up and worked hard. In fact, comparing to ppl I'd met in Primary & Secondary, ppl in ITE are a lot more jaded & street smart bunch.

P/S: Some of my ITE classmates scored like 15pts at 'O' Levels.

The loser gets Miss Wee. The winner gets the fat sheikh.

its not bad idea wor , considering the life now for those in the same category, her life will be better , simple , rich n powerful , imagine as the husband , hows stress will life be ? money is not a factor to worry liao:think:

its not bad idea wor , considering the life now for those in the same category, her life will be better , simple , rich n powerful , imagine as the husband , hows stress will life be ? money is not a factor to worry liao:think:

You want ? Your performance better be elite hor, otherwise kena kick off the bed.

You want ? Your performance better be elite hor, otherwise kena kick off the bed.

:sweat: hahahaha u caught me here i need the elite license too. :think: but i m just thinking if got chance to have such a live with such partner how far can we go :sweat: :devil:

for love or for money

Status
Not open for further replies.