Hyperrealism

z_inside_wall_maria_by_draken413o-d6qoh1v.jpg

Inside Wall Maria

Just finished watching the anime Attack on Titan and if you've not seen it yet, I highly recommend you do! It's visually spectacular and the action sequences are astounding.. But there was some parts that felt a little draggy but overall its awesome! Can't wait to see if season 2 comes out.

For anyone who is familiar with the show, this image may feel so similar to the scenes where the titans attack the city..

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 100 | f 14.0 | focal length 16mm (9 tile, 3 exposure HDR multi row panorama)

Is episode 26 out? lol read the manga !! It does look like it's inside the wall!

btw where is this? looks like europe

Flow Sweetly Hang Heavy You suddenly complete me You suddenly complete me. Camera Info: Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 100 |f 13.0 | focal length 16mm (3 exposure digital blend)
Very very nice!!

z_pythagoras_and_quadratics_by_draken413o-d6qzny5.jpg

Pythagoras and Quadratics

Visual Mathematics.

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 100 | f 10.0 | focal length 16mm (5 Tile multi axi panorama, 4 exposure HDR)

z_memory_fragments_by_draken413o-d6r4ylt.jpg

Memory Fragments

In my teens, I spent many hours here riding my bicycle till nights. Sometimes alone, sometimes with friends.

Coming back, this place felt similar yet changed but still an isolation as I have felt back then. My dojo for creativity..

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 100 | f 14.0 | focal length 30mm ( 5 tile, 6 exposure HDR vertorama )

z_shine_through_by_draken413o-d6r5g4l.jpg

Shine Through

I've avoided shooting this composition for some time as it was a shot to death shot and pretty much offered little challenge but I realised I haven't really did a good edit of it lately.

So heres one I'm pretty happy with.

Happy weekend and I hope you enjoy the remainder of this Sunday. It's pretty nice and wet in Singapore now! Lovely weather to fall asleep to.

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 100 | f 14.0 | focal length 20mm (multiple composite image made from 8 exposures and 1 long 93 second exposure with the lee filter big stopper for smooth creamy waters manually blended)

z_urban_cancer_by_draken413o-d6r9noe.jpg

Urban Cancer

Can a building really die?

Perhaps not literally die.. but it can outlive its usefulness and regrettably it's demolished like a tumor extracted from its surroundings.

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 400 | f 13.0 | focal length 16mm (5 exposure digital blend)

z_blessed_sacrament_exterior_by_draken413o-d6r9vhi.jpg

Blessed Sacrament Exterior

Peculiar architecture that seems symmetrical at first glance but is not.

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 100 | f 10.0 | focal length 16mm (6 tile, 4 exposure hdr multi axis panorama)

z_insnouts_by_draken413o-d6rdwk1.jpg

INSNOUTS

Tough time editing this image. My camera shifted throughout exposures making life hard as I had to manually reposition all the frames.. A total of 36 shots were used to make this image..

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 160 | f 10.0 | focal length 16mm (2 tile, 4 exposure vertorama, 28 frames for light trails blended individually.)

z_stormy_eye_by_draken413o-d6re10e.jpg

Stormy Eye

The winds were blowing so strong that rain was hitting me as I shot this. I couldn't push out my camera to get the full scene so an idea literally flashed (pun intended) in my head to play on the words the eye of the storm.

So I used the fisheye and got the distortions of the corridor to create a unique frame with lightning in the background.

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 8-15 f4L Fisheye | ISO 100 | 25 sec | f 14.0 | focal length 14mm (14 frames digital blend)

Stormy Eye

The winds were blowing so strong that rain was hitting me as I shot this. I couldn't push out my camera to get the full scene so an idea literally flashed (pun intended) in my head to play on the words the eye of the storm.

So I used the fisheye and got the distortions of the corridor to create a unique frame with lightning in the background.

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 8-15 f4L Fisheye | ISO 100 | 25 sec | f 14.0 | focal length 14mm (14 frames digital blend)

Really Good shot n play with the from n title there.. I wanted to capture the lightning too last night.. bit fortune wasn't in my favor as my corridor wasn't facing the part of the sky with lightning..: (

z_law_n_order_by_draken413o-d6rfmiv.jpg

LAW N ORDER

I was here a long time ago but at that time, I was not introduced to the world of panoramic photography..

But I'm back and I pretty much kicked butt.

Hope you like the image!

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 100 | f 13.0 | focal length 16mm (6 tile, 5 exposure HDR multi axis panorama)

z_romero_by_draken413o-d6rj87i.jpg

Romero

I'm somewhat a big zombie fan.. In ode to the man zombie himself.. Goerge A Romero.

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 24-70 f2.8L Mk1 | ISO 100 | 202 sec | f 14.0 | focal length 32mm (Lee big stopper filter used)

z_interconnect_by_draken413o-d6rpml0.jpg

Interconnect

Heartlands connection.

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 200 | f 8.0 | focal length 16mm (2 tile, 5 exposure digital blend vertorama)

LAW N ORDER I was here a long time ago but at that time, I was not introduced to the world of panoramic photography.. But I'm back and I pretty much kicked butt. Hope you like the image! Camera Info: Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 100 | f 13.0 | focal length 16mm (6 tile, 5 exposure HDR multi axis panorama)

Simply outstanding man :)

z_dead_light_by_draken413o-d6rq6ra.jpg

Dead Light

I had a recent infatuation to shoot this scene multiple times to see what I was able to come up with it in various light conditions. This one was a really flat morning light so I amped up the atmosphere and did a long exposure vertorama. It came out so deathly and thats what I like about it.

No more shots from this place!

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 100 | f 10.0 | focal length 16mm (Lee Big Stopper Filter used)

z_splitends_by_draken413o-d6rtjmg.jpg

SplitEnds

A view that cannot be replicated easily.

Camera Info:
Fujifilm X-E1 | Fujinon 35mm f1.4 IS | ISO 800 | 1/320 sec | f 6.4 | focal length 35mm