How/Where to lodge complain for Silver Cab??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sion said:
I agree with Uncle Kwee.

The other day our manager bought a car boot of bricks from nearby factory. When he drove home the two front wheels were in the air.

Don't put all bowling balls in the boot. Put one in the front seat on the lap of the taxi-driver, one in the backseat and the third one in the boot to balance things up.

Like dat everyone will be happy.

how heavy can the bowling balls be? i guess the cabby is just worried they'll roll around and damage somethng.

for rueyloon's case....

IMO your "straight down to chinatown route" is certainly much shorter and quicker.... I would have felt that " he took me for a ride"!!!!! :angry:

Big Kahuna said:
I disagree....this is not a good excuse for reckless driving and can you imagine everyone doing that after driving for 10hrs? :thumbsd: If the driver can't control his emotion then he should go home and catch some sleep :dunno:

I agree with what you say. They should go home when they feel they can't control their emotion or go to take a cup of drink at the coffee shop. afbug will understand one day when he/she is so 'lucky' to take this kind of 'specially service' cap.

We took a cap two to three weeks ago, this taxi driver drive very fast and break all the way. Even my children say as if they are taking the airplane but not car. He drive very fast and our heart beat also jump very fast like the speed of the taxi. We finally relief when we reached home. We are not unhappy with them because of their 'lousy' service, we only worry the safety for ourselves.

Is normal you would feel the pain when the needle don't poke you!!

Actually onli recently tat I have an bad experience with silver cab too...tat is the 1st time tat I have taken a silver cab...dunoe the cabby bad mood or wat...I kana scold for nothing....but actually I thought silver cab was supposed to be some "premium" cab?...alot of their drivers are awards winner or something like tat?? :dunno:

But for me, I will still take any cab tat stop when I wave... ;)

Toto38 said:
I agree with what you say. They should go home when they feel they can't control their emotion or go to take a cup of drink at the coffee shop. afbug will understand one day when he/she is so 'lucky' to take this kind of 'specially service' cap.!

On top of that, other road user or pedestrian is endanger....becoz of his bad mood......say some tragic happen....unnecessary life will be wasted....be considerate......loosing someone you love out of this is totally uncessary in my opinion :nono:

Wa lao.. mines the best...

over slept on the way to work to flagged a cab few bus stops down,

the conversation started off normal, den he ask me about my weight, which ok, i'm fat, den he said, "eh try go disco, the girls will help u lose weight on and off the floor." He even started talking about his trips to bali and thailand wad not.

late for work liao... damn sian liao... i was like.. s**t... here we go, a vulgar, old, chee ko pek.

every female he past, he made a comment about them, about thier virginity and wad ever else he cld comment on...

he was damn short and skinny, so he's like 3 inches from the wheel and he think he driving an F1 car, every driver he past, he swore, not just in hokkien! he was multilingual.... hokkien, chinese, malay, indian... he was flashing hand "signals" left and right...

at one point he took BOTH hands off the wheel to flash a sign to another car...

wah lao eh........ :what:

anywae... he's not as bad as the attitude problem ones.. pek chek. not like anyone asked u to work in a service industry... like those shoe shop ah lians. . .

moos blues said:
Wa lao.. mines the best...

over slept on the way to work to flagged a cab few bus stops down,

the conversation started off normal, den he ask me about my weight, which ok, i'm fat, den he said, "eh try go disco, the girls will help u lose weight on and off the floor." He even started talking about his trips to bali and thailand wad not.

late for work liao... damn sian liao... i was like.. s**t... here we go, a vulgar, old, chee ko pek.

every female he past, he made a comment about them, about thier virginity and wad ever else he cld comment on...

he was damn short and skinny, so he's like 3 inches from the wheel and he think he driving an F1 car, every driver he past, he swore, not just in hokkien! he was multilingual.... hokkien, chinese, malay, indian... he was flashing hand "signals" left and right...

at one point he took BOTH hands off the wheel to flash a sign to another car...

wah lao eh........ :what:

anywae... he's not as bad as the attitude problem ones.. pek chek. not like anyone asked u to work in a service industry... like those shoe shop ah lians. . .

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: just cannot understand y some people are like that....

Big Kahuna said:
I disagree....this is not a good excuse for reckless driving and can you imagine everyone doing that after driving for 10hrs? :thumbsd: If the driver can't control his emotion then he should go home and catch some sleep :dunno:

Of cause there are bad sheeps in a company. I've saw many reckless drivers too but not all are taxis. Did you ever drive for 10 hours everyday, working your socks off to support family before? If you are working and something pissed you off, you take leave and go home? :) How i wish i can do that too. :bsmilie: You guys need to give taxi drivers a break. Not all of them bad.

BTW, i've experience good and bad taxi drivers and i must say only the minority are bad. I've yelled at taxi drivers before and joked with them before. Maybe i am a more forgiving person.

afbug said:
Of cause there are bad sheeps in a company. I've saw many reckless drivers too but not all are taxis. Did you ever drive for 10 hours everyday, working your socks off to support family before? If you are working and something pissed you off, you take leave and go home? :) How i wish i can do that too. :bsmilie: You guys need to give taxi drivers a break. Not all of them bad.

BTW, i've experience good and bad taxi drivers and i must say only the minority are bad. I've yelled at taxi drivers before and joked with them before. Maybe i am a more forgiving person.
i think those who have shared are only commenting on those who have been unpleasant. no one is ranting that all taxi drivers are bad.

and once again, just because someone had a bad day doesn't give them the right to take it out on someone else.

dude, join the service/sales/customer service industry. having a lousy day at work is the norm. and yeah, i can't take leave and go home, but i still have to swallow it, and smile at the next person i attend to. :)

obviousdude said:
i think those who have shared are only commenting on those who have been unpleasant. no one is ranting that all taxi drivers are bad.

and once again, just because someone had a bad day doesn't give them the right to take it out on someone else.

dude, join the service/sales/customer service industry. having a lousy day at work is the norm. and yeah, i can't take leave and go home, but i still have to swallow it, and smile at the next person i attend to. :)

I am in the tourism industry. :bsmilie: And i've seen many tough and demanding customers. :) But nevermind la, i've said what i want to say. I am no internet soldier.

afbug said:
I am in the tourism industry. :bsmilie: And i've seen many tough and demanding customers. :) But nevermind la, i've said what i want to say. I am no internet soldier.
hey, sorry if it came across alittle harsh. didn't mean it to be. but i've had my fair share of slightly off colour cabbies and it does get my goat.

i too understand it's tough to be in the service industry.. :)

obviousdude said:
hey, sorry if it came across alittle harsh. didn't mean it to be. but i've had my fair share of slightly off colour cabbies and it does get my goat.

i too understand it's tough to be in the service industry.. :)

My brain dead liao, hence the last sentence. :) Lazy to think and type so many things. To be successful in the service industry, one needs passion. Long hours, low pay......nasty customers..... :bsmilie: But there are many more positives.

afbug said:
Did you ever drive for 10 hours everyday, working your socks off to support family before? .

That means you sort of agree that cabby has the right to do whatever they want on the road just becoz they drive 10 hrs per day? :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.