How to Cartoonised a photo?

elfuego

Feb 27, 2008
Hi pros out there, can anyone help me.. how do i edit a potrait to get something like the player's pictures...

Manchester United to visit South Africa, China and Norway this summer!! « The Peoples Person

i tried using some apps on my galaxy note. issit possible to get it done on PS or lightroom? coz i will always end up getting those skecthing effects. not as cartoonised like those..

help pls.. thank u...

I am using photoshop cs5 and there isn't a filter that will get you exactly that effect

The pictures may not be converted from a photograph, they might be graphically drawn :dunno:

There are alot of ways to get to that end result.
From photoshop, u probably need a few steps of different filters to do it. The best is to do it in illustrator

If you're hoping to find a 1 click solution... im afraid i have to burst your bubble

chowyunfat02.jpg

Done with Photoshop.

Please google Vectors

Thanks guys. I believe i have to play ard wif d filters on ps.. I jus tot if i cud post develop it.. I can hav a sticker of my face.. Lol!

Hi pros out there, can anyone help me.. how do i edit a potrait to get something like the player's pictures...

Manchester United to visit South Africa, China and Norway this summer!! « The Peoples Person

i tried using some apps on my galaxy note. issit possible to get it done on PS or lightroom? coz i will always end up getting those skecthing effects. not as cartoonised like those..

help pls.. thank u...
is pop art, not cartoonised.

here is a more complicated type, the one you looking for is very simple, you can search using the keyword "pop art" in Google

Create a Retro Pop Art in Photoshop | 10Steps.SG

Last edited:
This looks interesting.. I'll try it out.. Thk u bro!