how do i evict a praying mantis from my bdrm?

Treat it to some bug dinner (hammer some roachies in your kitchen), and when it's full maybe, just maybe it'll leave..

Praying Mantis is supposed to be a lucky living thing. It usually will pray for the homes where it stays, and that's why it is known as a "Praying" mantis.
If you chase it away, you may never get the luck you seek during your lifetime. :rolleyes:

Praying Mantis is supposed to be a lucky living thing. It usually will pray for the homes where it stays, and that's why it is known as a "Praying" mantis.
If you chase it away, you may never get the luck you seek during your lifetime. :rolleyes:

In that case, quick... go out and buy a pedestal and some incense! While you're at it... how about a roast pork too? :bsmilie:

assuming its a male one...

put a female mantis there. 5 mins later after they finish making babies the female will eat him up for u.

and the female mantis will probably be a few times bigger than what TS has in his bedroom :D

and the female mantis will probably be a few times bigger than what TS has in his bedroom :D

yup.the female is bigger

lol...give the poor guy a solution...
get the free Today or MyPaper, rolled it up nicely and wham the floor.
police also give thief warning 1st...

Maybe the mantis is a female and praying on TS now:bsmilie:

Just open window. It will leave by it's own.

yup.the female is bigger

lol...give the poor guy a solution...
get the free Today or MyPaper, rolled it up nicely and wham the floor.
police also give thief warning 1st...
u not scare got people opposite shoot video and send to stomp, cc to SPCA? :sweat::sweat:

oh...
then remember to give the warning at nite n switch off the lights b4 u give warning

If everything else fails, go get a skewer and prepare barbeque fire... I heard insert that big has a lot of protein...

I never get praying mantis in my room... only a few lady bugs and flying ants... and there you have a mantis and you are bitching about it!

Pass it to me then! I can shoot macro.

purchase a rhino to stomp on the praying mantis

but after that, please don't start thread asking how to get rid of the rhino

Tell me about it... it's not everyday a Praying Mantis drops you a visit... Roachies, flying ants, Ghim-guehs, plenty of them... If it was my kid, he will have a field day with the Mantis, and an excuse to drag my DSLR out to shoot.

purchase a rhino to stomp on the praying mantis

but after that, please don't start thread asking how to get rid of the rhino

No need to purchase. I am available. Just tell me when, and I will be there!:D

And no need to get rid of me, I will get rid of myself once I have shoot plenty of macro with the mantis, then throw it out the window.

my house is behind some trees.. today it's a 10cm praying mantis in the bedroom.. walking the corner for quite a while..
how do i evict it? can its dagger injure hand?

Woah, wait ... :bigeyes:

Capitalize on that! If its a common occurrence to you, lure more exotic insects and organise a macro shoot at your place :D

You dont see any shoot organizers offering anything else except xmm rite. :kiss:THIS IS IT :thumbsup:

call in the macro team from CS. ppl hunt for insects. this mantis come up right to ur door step let u macro u dun want haha