Horror Fans!!

Zombie kampung pisang...scary until laugh until shake head.

Watched that. Damn nonsense plot. LOL.

guess most of the horror movies from ju-on onwards have adopted the crawling/"handicapped" ghost concept haha watch till kinda sien i guess. looking back at them now i cant help but feel sorry for the handicapped ghosts hahaha

Had the chance to act like that when I was a camp facilitator back then. Backfired. So I opted for just standing still beside the sinks in the girls' toilet. Works all the time.

Had the chance to act like that when I was a camp facilitator back then. Backfired. So I opted for just standing still beside the sinks in the girls' toilet. Works all the time.
that sounds fun, mustve been one hell of a camp ahhaha best is hide under the sink then grab them sudd haha

chocolateking123 said:
btw, a super old supposedly horror/comedy movie frm 1995 with stephen chow :) found a link to it on youtube.
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YHt_pDRamI

Must have watched this at least 3 times before because of CNY reruns. :bsmilie:

Watched it again anyway. :bsmilie: I love random!Stephen chow movies.

Kekeke thanks for the link!! :)

that sounds fun, mustve been one hell of a camp ahhaha best is hide under the sink then grab them sudd haha

Oh that was my friend. Toilet had 3 people stationed there: me as pontianak beside sink, one below sink grab legs and one in cubicle making weird noises.

Those were the days. :D

Must have watched this at least 3 times before because of CNY reruns. :bsmilie:

Watched it again anyway. :bsmilie: I love random!Stephen chow movies.

Kekeke thanks for the link!! :)

I love Stephen Chow too!!! He was pure slapstick. Gosh. Lol!!

I love Stephen chow classics too!! See Ai many times still can laugh...:
1) tricky brains
2) god of gamblers 3 : back to shanghai
3) all for the winner
4) justice my foot

And the list goes on....

I love Stephen chow classics too!! See Ai many times still can laugh...:
1) tricky brains
2) god of gamblers 3 : back to shanghai
3) all for the winner
4) justice my foot

And the list goes on....

forgot Kung Fu hustle haha

chocolateking123 said:
forgot Kung Fu hustle haha

Kung Fu hustle not so nice leh.. I think Shaolin soccer is very funny though especially the part when he n his friend sing in the pub about Shaolin Kung Fu... Laugh until I could not breath...

Kung Fu hustle not so nice leh.. I think Shaolin soccer is very funny though especially the part when he n his friend sing in the pub about Shaolin Kung Fu... Laugh until I could not breath...

hmm, thought KungFu hustle was okay aha best part was the fat bro in action hahaha

Wonders any one of you dares to watch alone and with surround system in the dark? Wait the real "things" appears, you scare or not? haha!

I remember playing resident evil 1 on pc, turn off all lights n turn up sound system late at night... All alone... Fuih... Damn scary man.

Blackgoddess said:
I remember playing resident evil 1 on pc, turn off all lights n turn up sound system late at night... All alone... Fuih... Damn scary man.

At least you get to retaliate in RE. Silent hill you just run and run damn creepy also

i think his movies in the past were good and fresh. till lately recent few yrs, his movie directions i think has changed? not as nice as before. :(

t3hkor said:
i think his movies in the past were good and fresh. till lately recent few yrs, his movie directions i think has changed? not as nice as before. :(

Totally agree with u man. His worst show so far (for me) was cj7. I just dun get it. His best shows (again IMO) is the period where he filmed royal tramp 1&2, flirting scholar, tricky brains etc.

spree86 said:
At least you get to retaliate in RE. Silent hill you just run and run damn creepy also

That's why I totally freaked out in silent hill after few hours playing. Didn't touch the game since then. Hehe. There's another horror game (can't remember name) where the hero/heroine only has a camera n he goes around in the dark n shooting his camera at ghosts. I think that would be sibeh scary.

shiok.. [video=youtube;Jw4zw_F_XFs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw4zw_F_XFs[/video]

That's why I totally freaked out in silent hill after few hours playing. Didn't touch the game since then. Hehe. There's another horror game (can't remember name) where the hero/heroine only has a camera n he goes around in the dark n shooting his camera at ghosts. I think that would be sibeh scary.

i think i've heard of that game before! :D somewhat similar to the shutter story line if im nt mistaken? in the end the ghost wz on the back of the player too right? aha

u guys should try fatal frame 3! its on playstation 2 and now on wii i think...SCARY + CHOP. i nvr finish the game lol
(thats the one that the hero / heroine holds the camera)

and yea... everytime i watch old stephen chow movies, i forever will laugh regardless how many times i watch it lol. maybe im lame thats why hahahah

Last edited: